Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

The odor of failure

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

We know Hillary has bad hygiene and stinks to high heaven, but does anyone really believe Donna Brazile was thinking about replacing Hillary with Biden?   Brazile seems awfully full of herself.  Is she the leader of your party dems?  Would you have been better off if Donna dumped Hillary after she collapsed in the street?

Former Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile claims in her new book that she considered replacing Hillary Clinton with then-Vice President Joe Biden as the party's nominee, mere weeks before Election Day. 

Brazile says she contemplated the major change in the aftermath of Clinton's September 2016 collapse in New York City, in part because her campaign was "anemic" and had assumed an "odor of failure," according to excerpts of the book obtained by The Washington Post.

Machinations is all this is. 

She is trying to distance herself from the sinking HMS Clinton

True. How do you suddenly get Joe Burden on the ballot in all 57 states?  Don’t you have to get on the ballot like 6 months ahead of time?  Or was it going to be a giant write in campaign?  Complete dumbassery

Actually Dolly Kyle, later Dolly Browning, knew her early on in her rise to power and did say that she had poor hygeine and reeked of BO, and that she was often unshaven.

3 mins ago, Little said:

Actually Dolly Kyle, later Dolly Browning, knew her early on in her rise to power and did say that she had poor hygeine and reeked of BO, and that she was often unshaven.

Sounds like a Hippy. 

Why would a guy like WJC pick her, of all his women, Bill was a slayer, what did she offer that the rest didn't?  Did she trap him with Web's kid?

Anybody buying Donna's book?

Why, or why not?

No.  Donna is a lying bitch.  Donna was on board with helping Hillary get elected, she never had any concerns about being fair to Bernie Sanders, and she never ever gave a **** for Joe Biden.  SHe hated Joe Bidens guts from back in the Howard Dean/Obama days.

But the thing about this that is totally delicious is that the Party faithful on SOL I bet are MAD AS HELL at this woman for harming their queen.  And they set the bar,  They are not allowed to criticize Brazil because she is Afro-American.  Criticize her and you become racist.

Make no mistake, they still are followers.  Read their ****, some will slip up and show their positions on Hillary.

6 mins ago, Little said:

No.  Donna is a lying bitch.  Donna was on board with helping Hillary get elected, she never had any concerns about being fair to Bernie Sanders, and she never ever gave a **** for Joe Biden.  SHe hated Joe Bidens guts from back in the Howard Dean/Obama days.

But the thing about this that is totally delicious is that the Party faithful on SOL I bet are MAD AS HELL at this woman for harming their queen.  And they set the bar,  They are not allowed to criticize Brazil because she is Afro-American.  Criticize her and you become racist.

Make no mistake, they still are followers.  Read their ****, some will slip up and show their positions on Hillary.

No doubt DB was funneling debate questions to Hillary, and was an on air shill for her.

I think there is no love lost between the two women, and DB doesn't want to take any blame. criminal or other wise for what went on.

From her point of view, the Democrats dumped a load of crap in her lap, and said deal with it. She knows exactly what is going on in the democrat party, first hand. Now she is jumping clear of the train before it crashes. Her story is the first one out there, at least the first credible, reality based, anyway. Hillary's has been judged delusional at best.

1 min ago, dena said:

No doubt DB was funneling debate questions to Hillary, and was an on air shill for her.

I think there is no love lost between the two women, and DB doesn't want to take any blame. criminal or other wise for what went on.

From her point of view, the Democrats dumped a load of crap in her lap, and said deal with it. She knows exactly what is going on in the democrat party, first hand. Now she is jumping clear of the train before it crashes. Her story is the first one out there, at least the first credible, reality based, anyway. Hillary's has been judged delusional at best.

Doesnt matter if its true or not.  Shes black.  Question her and you are racist.

Edited by Little

11 hours ago, saltydawg said:

Joe Biden would have walked to the presidency. If you think her no pushing him in was a win for Trump, you are mistaken. 

I don't know about a walk, but I agree in principle. And that he might end up running in 2020.

14 hours ago, jkrock said:

We know Hillary has bad hygiene and stinks to high heaven, but does anyone really believe Donna Brazile was thinking about replacing Hillary with Biden?   Brazile seems awfully full of herself.  Is she the leader of your party dems?  Would you have been better off if Donna dumped Hillary after she collapsed in the street?

All along, meaning for years, I had considered Brazile part of the Clinton wing of the party. So I likewise think like many here that she's trying to cleanse her conscience, or just separate herself, from Hillary.

11 hours ago, saltydawg said:

Joe Biden would have walked to the presidency. If you think her no pushing him in was a win for Trump, you are mistaken. 

I'd call it more of a "win for America."