Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

The Democrat Perv Parade Rolls on, but its different this time

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Last summer there was a trial in Boston.  Three left wingers has assaulted a woman by the name of Padma Lakshmi for the reason that the company she worked for would not succumb to extortion attempts by the left wingers.  One called her a C  (you know).  One said she should have "her pretty little face bashed in."

A judge determined that what the Democrats had done was perfectly legal, because the government provides protection for these men in exchange for loyalty/votes.

OK, thats the way a Dem sees it?  Fair enough.  They have the guns and jails, they will get their way.

Fast forward to the last few days.  Some associates of the aforementioned men have found themselves caught up in the melee of the liberal "perv purge".  Leaders of the racket they call "SEIU" have been fired for harassing women.

The following men have "been resigned" for, I swear to god as my witness, harassing women:

Kendall Fells

Mark Raleigh

Scott Courtney

Caleb Jennings

SOooooooo, we know how these people actually treat women.  We saw a court case, we saw them defended, we saw them exhonerated.

There is no moral ground in these organizations to have "resigned" the above men.

Why did they do it?  I believe it was a PR stunt.  What say you ?

Edited by Little

This woman supports-SUPPORTS men that legally threaten to "bash your pretty little face in".

I wonder what she has to say about these phony sex perv claims?  What do you think?

Copy%20of%20d03125d8847948f2ba237ade4323

I did read that some union honchos were a little rough around the edges.

These fired guys were making/taking too much money anyway.

Now the take is split 4 fewer ways, and the women can be comfortable around the office.

Is that a win-win, or what?

I think she learned from that master-Huckster Hillary.   She'll make up some phony sex assault story, staple some 7X50s to her face to make her look like Bubbles from Trailer Boys and they'll push her out onto the stage with a 2X4 and proclaim her victim status.   Worked like a charm for years for the hucksters from Arkansas.