HugeDinghy

Kirk and Callahan

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

Zo is the best.  A true meathead homer.  Knows his X's & O's and gets genuinely excited.  

Coincidentally, zo's old partner, Andy gresh, was and is the worst radio host I can think of

Do not see Zo getting canned anytime soon for doing a really good job on air covering the Patriots broadcast.   Regardless of whether you think he wasn't able to start year after year like Bledsoe or Brady, Scott Zolack will be covering the New England Patriots for years to come.    The Zo & Beatle Show has been pulling down good ratings as well and their duo will be around for for quite some time.    

saw Zo at the last Def Leppard concert I went to at Great Woods...he was walking around my section high fiving everyone, looked like he was having a good time...

I was wondering why my 1987 GMC pickup had an open slot in the middle of the dash panel -

It must've been placed there decades ago before having a radio was the norm, looks like I made the right decision in not buying the noise box option.

Ahhh, I love the sound of the air rushing by as I tow my boat for another peaceful day on the water with no radios or cell phones turned on - just the sound of hungry sea gulls.

35 mins ago, BaddJack said:

I was wondering why my 1987 GMC pickup had an open slot in the middle of the dash panel -

It must've been placed there decades ago before having a radio was the norm, looks like I made the right decision in not buying the noise box option.

Ahhh, I love the sound of the air rushing by as I tow my boat for another peaceful day on the water with no radios or cell phones turned on - just the sound of hungry sea gulls.

Are they still on? 

On 10/26/2017 at 9:46 AM, zak-striper said:

Why'd WEEI fire Mike Adams, aka Planet Mikey?

He was actually funny and left politics out of his show. Whenever he filled in on D&C, he was a nice contrast the show's usual tone.

I remodeled most of my house listening to Mikey.  He was one of my favorites.

Cabo

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

They have to get rid of the little pickle smoocher on the morning show. " he" is horrible. 

They need to ditch the girl too. Unlistenable when they are on.