HugeDinghy

Kirk and Callahan

Rate this topic

207 posts in this topic

It's better than Toucher and Rich...I'm still waiting for Fred Toucher to grasp the English language.  God, he can't even get a sentence out, no one is that distracted!  That being said I enjoy the guest hosts on K & C way more than the hosts themselves!

Never listen or even know about the two mentioned above. Must be living in another world listening to country music all the time with no talk show folks breaking up the day talking trash

3 hours ago, Angler #1 said:

Never listen or even know about the two mentioned above. Must be living in another world listening to country music all the time with no talk show folks breaking up the day talking trash

U and me both! lol

Zo & The Beatle currently have the best sports show in Boston right now.    Sometimes they get a little too carried away with their singing to songs coming out of the break, but their show is pretty solid, especially with Hardy as the Vegas dark horse.   Hardy is pretty good with his production skill on bits and has an extensive rock music knowledge (former 'BCN jock) to round out the show.   Scott Zolack being a ex-professional athlete bests all competition with first hand, authentic experience of what it was like and what it took to play professional modern day sports on the air in Boston .   

Fred toucher is absolutely terrible. All he does is complain complain complain woah is me. I would love to see him get canned. Maybe eei could pick him up. I never really liked k&c either. Country in the am it is.

13 hours ago, flylikabird said:

Zo & The Beatle currently have the best sports show in Boston right now.    Sometimes they get a little too carried away with their singing to songs coming out of the break, but their show is pretty solid, especially with Hardy as the Vegas dark horse.   Hardy is pretty good with his production skill on bits and has an extensive rock music knowledge (former 'BCN jock) to round out the show.   Scott Zolack being a ex-professional athlete bests all competition with first hand, authentic experience of what it was like and what it took to play professional modern day sports on the air in Boston .   

Scott Zolak has to be the absolute worst radio commentator I've ever heard. He is constantly seeking a pat on the back for his accomplishments (does he actually have any?). Every time he comments "look at this or did you see that", I scream "your on the radio imbecile, we can't see anything".

His job is to describe the scene so we can best understand the situation, he does such a bad job at it that I feel he misleads listeners and makes it very hard to understand what is actually going on. As far as insight as a former player, he absolutely should offer that but I seldom hear more than his bragging about how he knows the real deal but really he never reveals anything that a casual fan doesn't know already. Zolak seems like a chest thumping dimwit to me. 

Ive been an eei guy for years. I drove all day for work and never changed the channel. 

I do like Zoe and no one covers the Pats better. I often hear the games on radio and like his call.

I do like eei mid day but more and more i listen to zoe because I already changed the channel fleeing the morning show. 

See, he even costs the other shows listeners.

4 mins ago, Skitter said:

Same here no use for shows who tell you how to think

The whole point of sports radio is too not think.

Driving hours on end, mind wanders in dark places listening to music. 

Politics and opinions just bring stress. Not good in traffic. 

Silence worst of all.

That leaves mindless, meaningless empy sports talk.

If I wanted mean spirited drama and nasty politics, I could get that plenty elsewhere. 

23 mins ago, mikez2 said:

The whole point of sports radio is too not think.

Driving hours on end, mind wanders in dark places listening to music. 

Politics and opinions just bring stress. Not good in traffic. 

Silence worst of all.

That leaves mindless, meaningless empy sports talk.

If I wanted mean spirited drama and nasty politics, I could get that plenty elsewhere. 

Just go to the PG forum or the Tavern :witty:

2 hours ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Scott Zolak has to be the absolute worst radio commentator I've ever heard. He is constantly seeking a pat on the back for his accomplishments (does he actually have any?). Every time he comments "look at this or did you see that", I scream "your on the radio imbecile, we can't see anything".

His job is to describe the scene so we can best understand the situation, he does such a bad job at it that I feel he misleads listeners and makes it very hard to understand what is actually going on. As far as insight as a former player, he absolutely should offer that but I seldom hear more than his bragging about how he knows the real deal but really he never reveals anything that a casual fan doesn't know already. Zolak seems like a chest thumping dimwit to me. 

I agree. I can't believe they allow this buffoon to announce on the radio, and show his face on Patriots Fifth Quarter. He behaves like he's a HOF quarterback, when truth be known, he was lucky not to be on the practice squad.