HugeDinghy

Kirk and Callahan

Rate this topic

207 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Twisted said:

The show went completely downhill starting when Meterparell and Dennis left.  Minihane was brutal, could not listen once he became a mainstay.  I enjoyed Callahan's right wing rants and how they pissed off the liberal left, pretty funny.  Now there is WAY too much Wiggy on WEEI, he is just awful...  

wiggy seems like a good dude, but he is absolutely terrible. 

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

wiggy seems like a good dude, but he is absolutely terrible. 

That's why they call him Wiggy. Tough to be black with all the Italians in Eastie. He had to blend in.

9 hours ago, Twisted said:

Riddler, I could not agree more.  This was a totally politically motivated move by EEI.  Pocahontas, err, sorry, Elizabeth Warren must be thrilled with this...

They got another victory today declaring war on Trump and his tweets. They are just racking those little wins up. Poor bastards.

Posted (edited) · Report post

24 mins ago, The Riddler said:

That's why they call him Wiggy. Tough to be black with all the Italians in Eastie. He had to blend in.

Wait a minute there are no more Italians in Eastie. Gone. They got breaded out by my Mexican cousins.

Edited by The Riddler

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

Wait! He is a black that grew up in Eastie!? I never heard that.

10 hours ago, The Riddler said:

I bet you couldn’t pick him out of his school pictures. 

Wiggy said the other day that his black father wasn’t around at all and he was raised in a straight up dago household with his mother and grandparents. Lol. 

Brief time listening this morning before taking my dog out-Wiggy was terrible with his baseball talk while force feeding his Eastie accent/demeanor almost like creating a persona.

When he got to breaking down football scenarios, he made sense and it was bearable to listen to.

I can't speak for everyone here, but this is the sports doldrums this time of year, regardless of how the Sox are doing, while waiting for Pat's training camp. Golf, tennis, and soccer are not doing it for me.

Maybe things will improve once football starts, but Wiggy, Mark James, etc. are difficult to swallow.

I think that they should bring back Mike Adams and Pete the Meat Shepard, and roll in De'Ossie and Smerles after a series of stupid personal moves the last few years. That would be an awesome morning show in my humble opinion.

12 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Wiggy said the other day that his black father wasn’t around at all and he was raised in a straight up dago household with his mother and grandparents. Lol. 

I like when he talks about Bobby Helfa...that kid could do a wheelie from Meridian Street Bridge right down to Maverick Station....Not an athlete.