HugeDinghy

Kirk and Callahan

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

Hopefully Kirk was fired. He's a self-aggrandizing, no talent hack. I didn't like D&C, K&C is unlistenable. Nothing but Kirk bragging about how talented he is and Callahan regurgitating Fox propaganda. It's supposed to be a sports show.

Most likely it's just a stunt designed to drive up ratings and social media chatter.

Edited by zak-striper

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

It's not supposed to be a sports show.

That's why I rarely listen to K&C anymore. I just happened to put it on this morning after Kirk walked out.

The only time I usually listen to K&C is on Monday mornings for the Brady interview and the NFL weekly wrap up with Boomer or Hasselbeck (don't remember who does it lately)

My guess at the moment is that it's just a publicity stunt to get listeners talking about the show heading into the weekend so they tune in on Monday.

Edited by zak-striper

19 mins ago, zak-striper said:

My guess at the moment is that it's just a publicity stunt to get listeners talking about the show heading into the weekend so they tune in on Monday.

Lol, probably?

Why'd WEEI fire Mike Adams, aka Planet Mikey?

He was actually funny and left politics out of his show. Whenever he filled in on D&C, he was a nice contrast the show's usual tone.

That's the radio game, it never makes sense.    Boston radio now is an ever changing landscape, week by week.....it's friggin' sad really.   To the OP, let''s hope Kirk acted like a baby for real and they finally wised up...but in all reality it's probably a lame bit.     

1 hour ago, zak-striper said:

Hopefully Kirk was fired. He's a self-aggrandizing, no talent hack. I didn't like D&C, K&C is unlistenable. Nothing but Kirk bragging about how talented he is and Callahan regurgitating Fox propaganda. It's supposed to be a sports show.

Most likely it's just a stunt designed to drive up ratings and social media chatter.

You summed my opinion up perfectly. Some mornings they sounded more like “the view”

i stopped listening before km started there.

im not a fan of merlo I and Farris. I do like dale and holley