Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harf

Joe Scarborough wants to protect the Reps from Bannon

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Why would he care?  Does he realize what going on?

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough ridiculed former White House adviser Steve Bannon Tuesday, the morning after the now-Breitbart chairman declared on Fox News his quixotic plans to challenge pretty much every incumbent lawmaker in the Republican party with populist candidates.

Scarborough’s main qualm with Bannon seemed to be that the former Goldman Sachs banker’s self-declared populism didn’t pass the sniff test, pointing out that he is funded by the very wealthy Mercer family:

“Here he is, pretending like he’s a dime store populist, wearing like five or six shirts,” Scarborough started. “I don’t know why he does that. Nobody still knows why he does that.” (For what it’s worth, New York Mag’s Olivia Nuzzi provided something of an explanation on the shirt thing.)

“Who knows, maybe the Mercers have a helicopter on top of Fox News,” Scarborough continued. “He’s not a populist. This is a guy who’s funded by gazillionaires.”

The Morning Joe host then went through the candidates Bannon has been rumored to be backing, including Blackwater-founder Erik Prince, who Scarborough said he’s getting to “fly out and run in a state where he doesn’t live to go after one of the most respected Republicans.”

Scarborough also pointed out Bannon has backed Roy Moore, “a judge that was too radical for Alabama,” and former Congressman Michael Grimm, who also happens to be an ex-con (tax evasion).

“Steve Bannon doesn’t want to reform the Republican Party. Steve Bannon wants to destroy the Republican Party,” Scarborough declared, adding that sources told him the Breitbart chair is even considering moving to Utah to challenge Mitt Romney should the former governor decide to run for the Senate.

(from mediaite website)

Edited by TimS
removed link

Bannon is wooing the First Lady of my state to run for the Senate if Collins decides to run for governor, of challenge her straight up if she doesn't.

And because Steven K. Bannon has declared war of Morning Joe and his GOPe pals.  I didn't watch him on Hannity yet but he was on fire this AM on Breitbart radio, Bannon is a man on a mission.  I like many others agree that he'll do more for MAGA outside of the WH, same with Dr. Gorka.

All the RINO's should be worried.  They are more loathsome than the Democrats in my opinion.  At least you know where the D's stand.  These RINO's tell you they are for tax reform, repealing Obamacare, tough on illegal immigration, etc. and then when they have the chance to execute, they essentially become Democrats.  Time to go RINO.

He wants to drain the swamp and then burn it to the ground.

I see a whole lot more gridlock in our future if Bannon's people get elected. 

In the next 6 months, we will see if the Left can be negotiated with.  If not burn the Old School Reps (If they are Swamp people) to the ground and replace them with Bannon Boys who will continue the fight with the Left.  The American people want change from the current dysfunctional Tards in Washington.

same bannon that trump fired.... it is hard to keep up with the puppets do they like or dont like bannon-when fired he had to go a terrible guy-now he is a great guy again

Edited by superstriper

1 hour ago, superstriper said:

same bannon that trump fired.... it is hard to keep up with the puppets do they like or dont like bannon-when fired he had to go a terrible guy-now he is a great guy again

IMHO, anyone who's willing to fight the decades old status quo is a great guy !

2 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

All the RINO's should be worried.  They are more loathsome than the Democrats in my opinion.  At least you know where the D's stand.  These RINO's tell you they are for tax reform, repealing Obamacare, tough on illegal immigration, etc. and then when they have the chance to execute, they essentially become Democrats.  Time to go RINO.

Ditch Mitch, Dump Ryan et al are WORSE, slimy back stabbing swamp creatures!!  I’ll respect any Dem, like u said at least they are honest but not faux R’s!