Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superstriper

when are trumps plans trumps plans?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

so after each failure I keep hearing they are not trumps plans and trump is not at fault and the problem is congress etc...-so why does trump keeping calling them his plans and try and take credit for them before they even happen? After they fail like his tax plan will -we have to hear it was not his plan and a president cant do what he wants

Trump: "I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country"

Following a meeting with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, Trump touted his plans to cut taxes.

"The people of this country want tax cuts," Trump said. "We're the highest taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country."

But is Trump's tax plan actually a big win for the middle class? Not so much.
He also said he'd sign "something" on health care soon.
"With Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned," he said, adding that many Americans will get "great, competitive health care" under his forthcoming plan.
"And it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about," he said.
Last month — after Congress' last-ditch attempt to repeal Obamacare failed — Trump said he may sign an executive order on health care. Earlier today, he tweeted he'd use "the power of the pen" on health care.

1 minute ago, Riverboat33 said:

They are Trump's plans if they don't work.

If the plans are successful, it was Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly's plan.  

which plans have been successful?  besides a supreme court judge he has not accomplished any of his major promises? Do you think he will get his tax plan approved? It will be a worse loss than his healthcare failure

1 minute ago, superstriper said:

which plans have been successful?  besides a supreme court judge he has not accomplished any of his major promises? Do you think he will get his tax plan approved? It will be a worse loss than his healthcare failure

What you consider Trump's failures, I consider the Senate's failures.