over under on rex quitting?

Rate this topic

superstriper

I give him two weeks at most-what do you think?

not sure why trump felt the need to publicly question his intelligence and say he has a higher iq than rex-guess he does believe rex called him a ****ing moron after all even saying it was fake news

second question-if rex mattis and kelly all quit(I believe all three wont last the year) are you okay with this?

7 minutes ago, superstriper said:

............second question-if rex mattis and kelly all quit(I believe all three wont last the year) are you okay with this?

Compared to having Hillary, yes, I'm ok with it.

But aside from that, no, I'm not ok with it.  It's indicative of real problems.

7 minutes ago, superstriper said:

second question-if rex mattis and kelly all quit(I believe all three wont last the year) are you okay with this?

Scares the heck out of me to think they'll leave, but I think they all will. I think it scares a whole lot of Trump supporters too.

It's a shame to see good quality people get railroaded by dirty politicians and constantly lied about by the MSM.  Tillerson said it himself in the Press Conference.  He's not used to doing things like that.  Pretty sad state of affairs when the Left is so hurt they did not win that they have to make sure the opposition fails, at any cost.

I saw Rex as a good guy. Possibly in wrong role but a reasonable and pragmatic business guy. 

If he called Trump a moron Trump should be having a coffee with him saying “Sorry you feel that way, but I did get elected,  let’s see if we can work this out” 

17 minutes ago, Maine Guide said:

Pretty sad state of affairs when the Left is so hurt they did not win that they have to make sure the opposition fails, at any cost.

What the heck are you talking about, the Left? This is a feud within Trump's own administration...him and his own appointees. Plus Trump against many Congressional Reps. Pure genius.

23 minutes ago, Maine Guide said:

Pretty sad state of affairs when the Left is so hurt they did not win that they have to make sure the opposition fails, at any cost.

too funny,

you guys investigated Bill Clinton nonstop and tried to impeach over a blow job,

then you got behind the birther nonsense for 8 years and did your best to obstruct Obama at every turn....

in light of the GOP performance over the last few decades this is a rather humorous post.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

2 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

because he knows in his heart he is a fraud and not fit to be POTUS.

You are correct, but even with that as a given, "We, The People," collectively said "**** You Hillary!!!"

And now, The Donald........... is....... your....... President.

Image result for simpsons haha

1 minute ago, JoeyZac said:

1 minute ago, RiverRaider said:

How'd that work out for her when she showed up for her first day on the job?

this is a stupid rebuttal of my post,

Joey made incorrect claims about the will of "we the people"

so I pointed out his error......

that doesn't change the fact that we allow the electoral college to put Republicans with the minority vote into the oval office.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15