jkrock

California is burning

Rate this topic

261 posts in this topic

Wildfires emit huge quantities of greenhouse gases and other pollutants.  3% of our annual CO2 emissions come from wildfires. 30% world wide.

If the liberals can't even put out a puny fire, how are they going to fix the climate of the whole globe?

Edited by jkrock

Perhaps CA can pass a "wildfire surcharge" on business and individuals to stop future emissions.  The people have to pay more if they want fresh air.  It makes sense.

does trump know it is burning? he tweeted about his iq, about espn ratings , his low opinion of corker and football but not word one about what is going on in CA which is MUCH more important

3 minutes ago, superstriper said:

does trump know it is burning? he tweeted about his iq, about espn ratings , his low opinion of corker and football but not word one about what is going on in CA which is MUCH more important

What makes liberals who can't put out a puny fire think they can change the weather?

8 minutes ago, superstriper said:

I'd say yes considering he had number 2 speak specifically on this and the aid they will be getting, yesterday.

We had a fire in New Hampshire last week.  It was started by a freeking METEOR!!!  That rocks.

1 minute ago, Little said:

We had a fire in New Hampshire last week.  It was started by a freeking METEOR!!!  That rocks.

Did they arrest the guys that set off 150 pounds of tannerite? 

10 minutes ago, superstriper said:

I don't think Trump gives a damn about CA Liberals and their wineries.  I know I sure don't.

On a complete side note, politics aside, are there really (really?!?) 150 missing and 11 dead?  How is that possible?  Is this people just being stupid, or is this thing truly spreading faster than people can flee from it?

1 minute ago, Little said:

Rocks.  Get it?

The hippies are saying all the weed farms are getting burned up.

I prefer East Coast Sour D to Cali Kush anyway.