Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianBM

Senator Corker for President

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, BrianBM said:

Socially conservative, thoughtful, even in temperament.  Not going to start a war casually.  What do you think?

What are his fiscal credentials?  I am more interested in fiscal conservatism than social.  I'd like someone who is willing to prvide a thoughtful finger in the eye to the press, while exhibiting an even temperament.   If he could give MSM, swampy politicians of all ranks,  and hollywood a calm, even, measured FU he may be worth a look.

Would he reform entitlements?  Would he cut taxes and the size of government?  

I need to learn more of this man.

49 minutes ago, 55555s said:

What are his fiscal credentials?  I am more interested in fiscal conservatism than social.  < Look at that, we agree on something.

I'd like someone who is willing to prvide a thoughtful finger in the eye to the press, while exhibiting an even temperament.   <- And another!

If he could give MSM, swampy politicians of all ranks,  and hollywood a calm, even, measured FU he may be worth a look. <- And one more!

Would he reform entitlements?  <- That's 4!

Would he cut taxes and the size of government? <- That's 5!  In one post!

44 minutes ago, jackryan said:

You all didn’t want Kasich back last year, I detect second thoughts. I would have voted Kasich over Hillary most likely 

I actually thought very highly of Kasich and Walker before the election, but have soured on Kasich since.  He's come across as a whiney baby since Trump dispatched him during the debates.

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

Socially conservative, thoughtful, even in temperament.  Not going to start a war casually.  What do you think?

Who gives a **** about SOCIAL conservatism?? Other then Dems, no one! 

Did start a war! A war of words with Trump, guess who lost! 

13 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

I actually thought very highly of Kasich and Walker before the election, but have soured on Kasich since.  He's come across as a whiney baby since Trump dispatched him during the debates.

Cheers my bloody handed friend :-)

13 minutes ago, hamlet said:

There is a good reason RINO will be on the GOP tombstone

And B.O HillBilly is on the Dem tombstone

Actually Bill & Hillary Clinton are, but for more complex reasons than Putin pushed on you

14 minutes ago, jackryan said:

You all didn’t want Kasich back last year, I detect second thoughts. I would have voted Kasich over Hillary most likely 

I believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you ever vote for a Republican.

Just sayin.

2 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

I believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you ever vote for a Republican.

Just sayin.

Hey man that’s fair enough given the issues I forcefully address here, except I voted for W & his dad. A different breed. Also, I say this because issue by issue I want what I believe is best for our nation and our world going forward. I could trash Hillary for quite a lengthy thread. But DJT? It’s like the names of all Americans were put in a hat and the very worst one came out. Kasich and Jeb Bush I would have had profound disagreements with. But I would have respected them both. Unlike Hillary and certainly unlike Trump.