Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Red Sox Elimination Party

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

I ****ing hate this team, except for the young guys. Kimbrel Sucks and can't even keep it a one run game. I expect Farrell to be fired Tuesday morning.

Edited by The Riddler

It sux it's over as far as the post season goes.  I'd too would like to see what the post John Farrell era looks like.    I like how I just heard a live F bomb on the broadcast (locker room celebration)  going into the spot break.   LOL!!!

This is so typical Red Sux baseball. Give their fans high hopes, high expectations that their Sux are going to do something great, even tease them with an inside the parker, only to let them down in the end.

Friggen Red Sox ! 
One of the only times in my life I was actually rooting for them (hoping against hope for a Yanks/Sox ALCS) and they get their sorry arses swept. 
At least now it won't hurt as badly if the Yanks screw it up tonight.

Lovullo should have been the Red Sox Manager. Too late now. Sucks.

20 minutes ago, flylikabird said:

It sux it's over as far as the post season goes.  I'd too would like to see what the post John Farrell era looks like.    I like how I just heard a live F bomb on the broadcast (locker room celebration)  going into the spot break.   LOL!!!

haha I heard that too.

When JF was out on leave Lovullo filled in really well and I was pulling for him to right this ship but Farrell came back.  Duh!!!

Andrew Benintendi and Raefel Devers were clutch this season, going forward they are going to be fun to watch plus they're likable!

I think your right by Farrell screwing the pooch and here's why.   If John Farrell let Caballito get thrown out of the game, then we'd have Holt come in, someone who can actually run!

Edited by flylikabird

Big Papi went a little crazy off camera for el trece's big hit, but in the end, Ramirez can't win series like Ortiz did.....I won't even consider him Papi Lite worthy.   Trade him quick and get the next PAPI!!!!!!!!!!