Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishjunkie64

Jigheads

12 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, rhahn427 said:

Second in line

Go head buddy, having PayPal issues with my account, so ill pass, don't want to keep him waiting. Thanks anyway.

You said you were refunding the $5 overpayment a week ago.  I pm'd you ...... then emailed you days later that I have not received it in my pp account without a response.  Did you get the messages?  Is there some reason you are not responding?  I know you have been on the site many times in the past week.  Sorry for posting here but I don't know any other method to get in touch with you.

Edited by rhahn427

43 minutes ago, rhahn427 said:

You said you were refunding the $5 overpayment a week ago.  I pm'd you ...... then emailed you days later that I have not received it in my pp account without a response.  Did you get the messages?  Is there some reason you are not responding?  I know you have been on the site many times in the past week.  Sorry for posting here but I don't know any other method to get in touch with you.

You always have recourse through PayPal :read:

Thanks Tim ........ I can do that ........... but I was hoping this was just a mistake and I didn't have to go that route because pp usually freezes their account until it is settled.  Just trying to be fair and give the guy the the benefit of a doubt because most people are honest and stuff happens.