Haven't been paying too much attention...where we at with the Russian thing?

Rate this topic

TimS

Obama did nothing really but mock

He was mocker in chief

This is one of the things that tickles me so nicely when the proggies go all apoplectic over trumps tweets

Edited by hamlet

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

Just now, hamlet said:

He was mocker in chief

A mocker playing to a mockery of intellectualism, progressivism and liberalism.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

2 minutes ago, hamlet said:

Remind you of any folks here?  No point of view, just derision.

Hell it worked for Obama for awhile.  Until it didnt.  Like when Hillary called you deplorable

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

Obama was duped by an 8th. Grader Muslim kid in Texas... just to keep this conversation in perspective

what chance did he have against a neferious bad actor like Putin?

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Remember when the Senate investigative committee, the adults vis-a-vis the House, were going to get to the bottom of this. At their press conference last week, the D and R heads of the committee said two things that I thought were astonishing regarding Russia:

1) They said, to date, they have found NO evidence of collusion between Trump's efforts and Russians. That is after the review and analysis of over 100,000 pages of information. They qualified by saying they are still investigating but there was NOTHING they could find as yet. 

2) They are so desperate that they are now speaking to the former MI6 spy who created the dodgy dossier and are following up on his claims. 

So after months, a mountain of data and the MI6 spy, they have nothing. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Just now, tomkaz said:

Remember when the Senate investigative committee, the adults vis-a-vis the House, were going to get to the bottom of this. At their press conference last week, the D and R heads of the committee said two things that I thought were astonishing regarding Russia:

1) They said, to date, they have found NO evidence of collusion between Trump's efforts and Russians. That is after the review and analysis of over 100,000 pages of information. They qualified by saying they are still investigating but there was NOTHING they could find as yet. 

2) They are so desperate that they are now speaking to the former MI6 spy who created the dodgy dossier and are following up on his claims. 

So after months, a mountain of data and the MI6 spy, they have nothing. 

They have delayed Congressional business... i.e. delayed Trump agenda

I think both sides are pleased

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

A big nothingburger.

As long as we have the special investigating team assembled, any other accusations you Leftys have about Trump you guys want checked out?

But, be careful, eating all those nothing burgers will make you fat, all those carbs, and no protean and fat.

Edited by dena

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

These investigations take years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Watergate_scandal

If you want the "lawful but awful" stuff, its all out there for the most part. Disgusting violations of the emoluments clause, obvious use of the office for private gain, the known infiltration of US media and social media outlets by FSB operations bombarding portions of the electorate with targeted messaging. The circus around the Comey firing. Its the unlawful stuff that will take time to make ironclad in a court of law. I'm sure Putin is extraordinarily impatient. He needs DJT and Tillerson in place to be able to hold back NATO and limit the sanctions that will result when he invades / annexes Ukraine and Belarus. 

1 minute ago, jackryan said:

These investigations take years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Watergate_scandal

If you want the "lawful but awful" stuff, its all out there for the most part. Disgusting violations of the emoluments clause, obvious use of the office for private gain, the known infiltration of US media and social media outlets by FSB operations bombarding portions of the electorate with targeted messaging. The circus around the Comey firing. Its the unlawful stuff that will take time to make ironclad in a court of law. I'm sure Putin is extraordinarily impatient. He needs DJT and Tillerson in place to be able to hold back NATO and limit the sanctions that will result when he invades / annexes Ukraine and Belarus. 

Did you vote for Hillary?

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

One might consider how long it took for a document to by typed and then disseminated to the intended party.  A week?  More.  Today we do it in moments.  How about advances in electronic surveillance?  We move at light speed these days.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa