Cascade

HOORAH JERRY JONES

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

I heard on radio this AM a speech by Jones. He stated that no Dallas player will sit/kneel/disrespect Our Flag during National Anthem. If they do, they will not play. I wish the rest of the coaches and billionaire owners would do the same. Die hard Giant fan here who would love to start watching pro football again.

11 minutes ago, Cascade said:

I heard on radio this AM a speech by Jones. He stated that no Dallas player will sit/kneel/disrespect Our Flag during National Anthem. If they do, they will not play. I wish the rest of the coaches and billionaire owners would do the same. Die hard Giant fan here who would love to start watching pro football again.

watch the jets-my team always stands

3 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

Jones has a lot of real degenerates he's allowed to play in his uniform,

taking a knee to make a principled stand is where he draws the line?

he's an asshat.

Seriously. If everyone would draw the line at being a decent person, there'd be very few left to play in the NFL.

20 minutes ago, Fly By Nite said:

Wasn't he kneeling with locked arms just the other day?  That schmuck needs to grow himself a spine.

That was before the anthem, when the anthem was sung everyone was standing

4 hours ago, Cascade said:

Making more $$$ in the stock market & catching more fish since I stopped watching the NFL , NBA . This is my second season , thanks to that guy with the frizzy head  varment with the tightly woven hair. 

The NFL has a problem that they didn't address in a timely fashion. The owners also didn't address the problem soon enough. A lot of fans are showing displeasure, ratings are going down, ticket sales are down, NFL Gear is not selling like it used to. The owners know that the longer the problem stays around the bigger it will become and ratings, sponsorship is what drives the bus. A patient of my wife is a past owner of a team, he said that if ratings went below 7% the sponsors were all over him/league. I think they are lower that that now. There are league guidelines/rules and probably team code of conduct rules that should be enforced. If it ends up in a courtroom situation so be it, players union will have to dig deep. Sure I miss watching the Giants but as Hook 1 said you soon find another tide to fish or shorten the honey do list. Players are making a bunch of $$$ and they deserve it IMHO, fines, suspensions(without pay) and lost endorsements should hit home. 

I'm not so sure about that here's why Rodger Goodell whether you like them or hate them speaks on behalf of owners. Speaking publically Goodell/owners it was clear goodell did not condemn the kneeing & silent protesting of the national anthem he's supported the players

You run a business and some of your employees are doing something that angers half of your customers.  And of that half, half or a quarter no longer want your product.  Your "sales" drop by 12.5%-25%.  Would you do something about it?

On 10/9/2017 at 10:22 AM, Cascade said:

Die hard Giant fan here who would love to start watching pro football again.

hey guys, should we tell him?