Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

The feminist movement is to fool stupid people--Ashley Judd (D)

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

One of the most vocal, out front leaders of the so called feminist movement of our generation.  Ashley Judd.

And look what we find out, she has been blowing her way to the top from the beginning of her career, AND extorting money for it.

Feminism is a failed notion, and most people know it.  The entire premise is flawed and stupid. 

"I am a strong independent individual, I am an equal of all mankind-------HE SAID NASTY THINGS WAAAHHHHHH, SOMEONE WRITE A LAW AND PROTECT ME WAAAHHHHHH."

Feminists need gummit thugs to protect them, cause they are so strong and independent.  Riggghhhttttt.....

My question is for democrat men.  Will you continue to follow Ashley Judd and the feminists, or will you shun them?  Cause they made you look pretty stupid.

I look forward to your discussion

BbvA659CUAAwW8g.jpg

Edited by Little

15 minutes ago, jkrock said:

Next we will find out Kimmel blew his way to the top too

I always kind of thought he was a regular guy.  Fooled me.

59 minutes ago, Little said:

One of the most vocal, out front leaders of the so called feminist movement of our generation.  Ashley Judd.

And look what we find out, she has been blowing her way to the top from the beginning of her career, AND extorting money for it.

You make slanderous statements like this she might just come after you.

Just now, Gotcow? said:

You make slanderous statements like this she might just come after you.

With what?  Her credibility, her honor?  Her personal dignity?

Its fairly well known in music about the situation she was raised in.  This surprises nobody.

1 minute ago, Little said:

With what?  Her credibility, her honor?  Her personal dignity?

Its fairly well known in music about the situation she was raised in.  This surprises nobody.

Your proof?

4 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Your proof?

Proof that its known?  Read whats her names' book.

1 hour ago, Little said:

Feminism is a failed notion, and most people know it.  The entire premise is flawed and stupid. 

"I am a strong independent individual, I am an equal of all mankind-------HE SAID NASTY THINGS WAAAHHHHHH, SOMEONE WRITE A LAW AND PROTECT ME WAAAHHHHHH."

Feminists need gummit thugs to protect them, cause they are so strong and independent.  Riggghhhttttt.....

My question is for democrat men.  Will you continue to follow Ashley Judd and the feminists, or will you shun them?  Cause they made you look pretty stupid.

I look forward to your discussion

BbvA659CUAAwW8g.jpg

No conversation needed.  This exposed her for what she is:waah:  In addition I agree with your assessment of the Feminist movement.  Its failed logic that was hi-jacked by nuts.

She’s right about being Nasty - *

Edited by TimS
that site is blocked

13 minutes ago, Shipwreck said:

Without even googling and not being a country music fan, I am pretty sure the Judds were/are a hot mess.

Maybe, but does that give Little clearance to make such a statement?

He allegedly sexually harassed her and she kept quiet knowing he was going to do it to other women.  Little is just being Little, but its undeniable that her credibility takes a huge hit here.  And in so doing, opens her up for all kinds of salacious accusations.  Chickens coming home to roost.  She is dismissed.