Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Les go back to the beginning of the BLM-kind of regroup.

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

The left is already clamming up on the gun control thing, they know better.  

The Black Lives Matter/Marxist protests (NFL unions have been contributing to marxist groups such as Center for community Change, Open Society, and Working America.  Washington Times) in my view have succeeded.  Viewership is down, Sales are down, revenue is down.  TAADAAA!

The blacks' Lives that they claim Matter have not, nor will they change one bit.  Not one bit.  But fewer people will enjoy the sport of football.

SOL Democrats, are you satisfied with the outcome of your protests?  Or no, and why?  I am fairly sure most of you savvy political leftists never actually believed this had anything to do with the black people.*

I look forward to your frank discussion.

*WOW, late breaking news.  Colin Kapernick, the face of the "movement" has givien in to whitey and is pretty much begging for a football job.  He said that he would stand up?   BWAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA.   Another false Lib Prophet.  Throw him on the trash heap with Hillary the Harpy.

Lets put the spotlight on one black that is making quite a splash here.  Her name is Jemeel Hill, she is an on air talent for ESPN.

Jameel took to twitter yesterday, and I will definitely need a lib to explain this.

So Jerry Jones sees the light ($) and finally says if any of his players kneel they are out.  As is his right as team owner.

Jameel unleashes a tweetstorm.  Look at this insanity (just copying out the text):

Jerry Jones just said any Cowboys player who "disrespects the flag" won't be allowed to play.

Jerry Jones also has created a problem for his players, specifically the black ones. If they don't kneel, some will see them as sellouts.

No. Jerry has turned this into them choosing football over the community they represent and that isn't right. 

No, I think the Cowboy fans -- the paying customers -- need to pick up this fight. Don't look to Dez or Dak. YOU do it. 

Don't ask Dak, Dez & other Cowboys players to protest. A more powerful statement is if you stop watching and buying their merchandise.

Cowboys have a huge national following. Lot of black & brown folks are Cowboys fans. What if they turned their backs on them?

1) The money that Jerry Jones generates by fielding this football team is the money that goes into the pocket of Jamee Jones.

2)ESPN, for various reasons, not all related to the black people protests, is DYING!  Like, really dying.

3) Jameel, from what I have seen of her on tv, would not be capable of holding down any job above the level of a clerk or janitor in the real world.

4) Why does Jameele not understand that the VERY BEST thing she could do for her own well being is to promote the living hell out of th NFL, even if it means going door to door to sell tickets?  WHY.

Let me posit.  Because she was raised in a broken home on welfare by a dope addled woman and educated by the government.

What say you?  I say she is just about as insane as you would expect her to be, hope she gets help

Jerry has turned this into them choosing football over the community they represent and that isn't right

How ****ing stupid is that?  She said this!

I’m curious to see how long ESPN will let her rail on about this.  They are afraid to punish their black employees as has been demonstrated time and again, but I have to think even they have a limit.

15 hours ago, jkrock said:

I’m curious to see how long ESPN will let her rail on about this.  They are afraid to punish their black employees as has been demonstrated time and again, but I have to think even they have a limit.

Jemele Hill has been suspended from ESPN, the network said in a statementMonday.

The company said the anchor was suspended for two weeks after a second violation of its social media guidelines

2 week vacation

15 hours ago, Little said:

How ****ing stupid is that?  She said this!

Jemele Hill has been suspended from ESPN, the network said in a statementMonday.

The company said the anchor was suspended for two weeks after a second violation of its social media guidelines

ESPN is afraid to fire black people.  They show it time and again. During the whole gay marriage debate,  they had a black guy working for them who went off on the air about gay marriage being a sin, etc etc.  ESPN didn’t do a thing.  

Much of the Right has left ESPN because of their politics, now the Left is turning against them, for suspending Hill.  They are dying faster than Hillary's book sales. 

54 minutes ago, jkrock said:

ESPN is afraid to fire black people.  They show it time and again. During the whole gay marriage debate,  they had a black guy working for them who went off on the air about gay marriage being a sin, etc etc.  ESPN didn’t do a thing.  

Worse yet is the fact that Blacks know this and leverage it then become completely indignant if punishment is presented.  The filthy POS Big Al made me sick when I heard his comments about her firing:mad:

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Much of the Right has left ESPN because of their politics, now the Left is turning against them, for suspending Hill.  They are dying faster than Hillary's book sales. 

ESPN, Disney, Miramax, et al are all part of the same group of leftist creeps.