LukeStambaugh

Megashads

17 posts in this topic

Looking to sell some as i have a bunch in my collection. Let me know what colors you'd like. Will post pics when I get a chance. Minimum of 10 for $25 shipped. Not gonna sell too many

id most likely take a couple batches, dark black / blurple / black silver types, white, chartruese / flo green, and/or maybe some pinks

especially if you could do some bulk discount for 20+ or whatever youre willing to sell

No pinks or bones left unfortunately... All used up. Have some lighter greens, motor oil (brownish), black/red, light brown, purple. Will do 20 for $41 shipped

13 minutes ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

id most likely take a couple batches, dark black / blurple / black silver types, white, chartruese / flo green, and/or maybe some pinks

especially if you could do some bulk discount for 20+ or whatever youre willing to sell

Im interested in some of these as well Luke...a couple of colors if possible. ill have a better idea of colors after seeing some pics. thanks

10 hours ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

of that list, interested in blk/red and the greens but could you post pics of all the colors ya got and we can finalize

thanks!

10 hours ago, Nomad92 said:

Im interested in some of these as well Luke...a couple of colors if possible. ill have a better idea of colors after seeing some pics. thanks

Okay, I have a good amount in these colors that I have snatched up over the years. First come first serve as I am not sure how many I have exactly in each color. Whoever asks first what firsts get them. 

Megashads.jpg

from top to bottom

- Purple Fleck

- Black/Red

- Dark Green

- Sea Robin

- Brown Swirl 

Edited by LukeStambaugh

Payment receieved, just waiting on @Nomad92 

15 hours ago, Nomad92 said:

Got a few more i will sell

Just now, Fly By Nite said:

Any in white?  Do they have the hook slot in the belly?

No, all out of bone. These are not megastrike megashads which have slot, these are original tiki shads.