speedwell

WTS Shimano Saragosa 6000F

8 posts in this topic

I have a Saragosa 6000F with an aftermarket round metal knob on it. I thoroughly cleaned, relubed and reassembled the reel with the upgrade pinion support bearing (vs the standard plastic insert) and Carbontex drag washers with Cal's grease. Just cannot get used to the handle and a new standard one is over $60. The drag clicker on this spool does not work as the very end of the finger that contacts the clicker gear has disappeared. The rest of the reel is a 9.5 cosmetic (just about no wear besides the spool) and the reel is smooth mechanically. A good deal for a very clean reel that goes for around $250 new today before the handle/bearing/drag washer upgrades plus it has a full spool of 40# Stren. I am willing to let this one go for $120 firm Paypal shipped within the US.

Regards

Puck

P9281628.JPG

P9281629.JPG

P9281630.JPG

That looks like my previous gen gosa???  Loved that thing!!!!! Spectacular reel!

Never seen a two tone black and silver reel power handle knob on a gosa other than mine :)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Thanks Dave.....

You seem to imply that I'm buying this out from under you. If you read the rules, Puck still has the option of answering your question and dealing with you first.

I have no way to know how serious someone else is based on a question, so I'm taking my place in line.

Direct quote from forum rules: " In other words, if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2. "

If Puck answers your question and you still want the reel, it's yours.

The spool is smooth. I am more comfortable with the first I will take it rather than going back and forth so davef has it. I will PM Paypal info and pls PM me an address.

Thanks

Puck