jkrock

Lefties, willl you force this guy to make a latte?

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

I know you lefties were big on forcing a man to bake a gay cake.  Even got the feds involved.  

What the the plan for making this foul mouthed queer to get back in line and start making lattes?  Should we get the DOJ. Involved?

Edited by jkrock

i wouldn't have left and when he finally lost it and touched me i would have beat him senseless, i'm still working on "turn the other cheek"  lol

The baker should have been free to decline to bake a gay themed cake, and this Seattle coffee homo should be free to throw anyone he wants out of his *** coffee shop, for any reason.

"Land of the Free," ................sometimes.

13 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

The baker should have been free to decline to bake a gay themed cake, and this Seattle coffee homo should be free to throw anyone he wants out of his *** coffee shop, for any reason.

"Land of the Free," ................sometimes.

this is true, but they want equal rights, ****em, i'd be back sunday with the whole congregation from after church lunch, where we all took turns saying grace outloud!

Time for them to protest in front of that coffee shop!! Gotta love how the fairy was "offended". He has no right to refuse service based on religious beliefs , the bakers refusing to put two grooms on the cake were forced to comply , w t f is the difference here? Any of  our resident leftists care to defend this?

6 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

i wouldn't have left and when he finally lost it and touched me i would have beat him senseless, i'm still working on "turn the other cheek"  lol

You turn the other cheek to this guy, he'd get a boner.

Again, I am happy to see the leftists BS turned back on them.  Of course they woulf not force the homosexual to serve these peopke.  Duuhh.

The leftists arent in this to be fair.  They are waiting for their talking points to be distributed.

It looks looks like the big issue for the owner that may have triggered this was them leaving leaflets at the shop. Either way, he has the right to serve who he wants in his shop. I can also see this as a set up by the anti-abortion people to prove a point. I'll bet they knew this owner was Gay to begin with. Owner could have held it together a little better lol.

17 minutes ago, BLT said:

Either way, he has the right to serve who he wants in his shop.

Thats not true, the state decides.  Thats NOT true.

Why did you say that?

They didn’t leave a pamphlet in his shop.  The owner got that from outside.  He refused service solely based on their religious views.  

Why is this shop still allowed a license to operate in Seattle and how long should the the prison sentence be for the owner?

9 minutes ago, jkrock said:

They didn’t leave a pamphlet in his shop.  The owner got that from outside.  He refused service solely based on their religious views.  

Why is this shop still allowed a license to operate in Seattle and how long should the the prison sentence be for the owner?

Cmon Dems, were waiting.

Why WHY is the homosexual held to different standards than the Christian?