Steelers

Rate this topic

Skitter

When asked by reporters after the game if he was doing anything differently under center, Roethlisberger replied, "I don't think so, but maybe I am. Maybe I don't have it anymore. I'm not playing well enough."

My fault, after a solid run this was my totally crap the bed weekend everything I touch turned to dog doo - and I started the Steelers D

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Big Ben is a big baby who likes to be the center of attention during the season and off. Hence the talk of retirement during the off season. He'll be fine as the season goes on. Looks to me like the defense is the problem. And I don't think Tomlin is the best of the coaches.

Edited by jimmy1956
left out word

Maybe he is like everyone else just tired of the BS with 3 players on his squad #10 out 2 years for weed ,#26 hold out who cant stay healthy and #84 paid superstar who acts like a 5 year old  and the crumbling NFL . The fiasco at Chicago has changed this team it was the last game i watched so i cant comment further . Steeler fan since 1970

Edited by TheKnot

1 hour ago, jimmy1956 said:

Big Ben is a big baby who likes to be the center of attention during the season and off. Hence the talk of retirement during the off season. He'll be fine as the season goes on. Looks to me like the defense is the problem. And I don't think Tomlin is the best of the coaches.

I blame the defense for 2 pick sixes by the other team.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')