Pence walked out of NFL game

Rate this topic

jkrock

Just now, RIRockhound said:

To be fair to Pence, his wife had to leave and there were other women in the crowd who happened to be eating a meal near him. He didn't have  choice, really. 

Sure you got that opinion about Pence correct?

3 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

3 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

That this was a blatant PR stunt or that he won't eat a meal with another women without his wife (who he calls mother)

Either way, yes. 

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

4 minutes ago, RIRockhound said:

That this was a blatant PR stunt or that he won't eat a meal with another women without his wife (who he calls mother)

Either way, yes. 

Sure you are right that Pence won't eat a meal with a woman other than his wife?

Positive you're not leaving out the word "alone?"

1 minute ago, Slacker said:

Liberals hate the idea that Pence takes active measures to avoid the appearance of impropriety.  Because it is a condemnation of all they hold most dear.  

No. I just find the mindset antiquated. Women are in the workforce. Sometimes you need to meet with them one on one, sometimes food is involved. The fact that he calls her mother is just creepy icing. I have two kids, and my wife still has a first name she when we are talking to each other...

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

Just now, RIRockhound said:

No. I just find the mindset antiquated. Women are in the workforce. Sometimes you need to meet with them one on one, sometimes food is involved. The fact that he calls her mother is just creepy icing. I have two kids, and my wife still has a first name she when we are talking to each other...

No, there is never a "need" to meet with someone alone, for a meal, that you don't wish to.

Not the police, not your lawyer, not Christ himself.  You are completely misusing the word "need."

Just now, JoeyZac said:

Sure you are right that Pence won't eat a meal with a woman other than his wife?

Positive you're not leaving out the word "alone?"

See post above. I am aware of the alone caveat. Still think it is ridiculous.

Sorry Nikki Haley we can't sit down for a meal to discuss the UN because mother won't approve... 

2 minutes ago, RIRockhound said:

No. I just find the mindset antiquated.........

A typical trait of the Left.  They find so many things "antiquated," especially those having to do with morals.

If our society went back to the antiquated morals we once had, we'd be much better off for it.

1 minute ago, RIRockhound said:

See post above. I am aware of the alone caveat. Still think it is ridiculous.

Sorry Nikki Haley we can't sit down for a meal to discuss the UN because mother won't approve... 

No reason they can't sit down for a private, Classified conversation, without it involving a meal.

Just now, JoeyZac said:

A typical trait of the Left.  They find so many things "antiquated," especially those having to do with morals.

If our society went back to the antiquated morals we once had, we'd be much better off for it.

Yup. Back to the 50's, good morals; twin beds for couples on TV and separate water fountains for the black folks. Good times. 

1 minute ago, JoeyZac said:

No reason they can't sit down for a private, Classified conversation, without it involving a meal.

So does pence do that? Is food his caveat? Where is the line, appetizers or snacks OK?

I will just go back to disliking his policies and his status as trumps lapdog.

4 minutes ago, RIRockhound said:

Dinner with a woman alone is the first step on the road to banging her in the hotel room.  Monica Lewinski didn't meet Bill on her knees... it is a progression.  Pence has decided that he isn't willing to push over the first domino.

I don't much care what nickname he applies to his wife.  

Does anyone have an injury report on the kneelers?  I’ve not watched a game this year, but I am interested in these guys getting hurt.  I smiled a big smile to see Odel Beckham’s black power get revoked.  Looked painful.  I hope so anyway.

cam Newton is high on the list of people I want to see break

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

As far as the Mike and Karen Pence "no food alone with other women" situation, who cares. I find it very odd, but they seem like a happy couple so whatever works for them. He's made it to VP of the US without it inhibiting him, so why change now. If he has a dinner alone with Nikki Haley tomorrow, or turned down that option, will I thing any more or less of the man? No.