ljschroe

Two Striper Slayers Apparel T-Shirts XL

7 posts in this topic

Both are size XL.  Both are new.  Surf Slayer shirt has tag, Striper Slayer does not.

"Earn Your Stripes" on back and "Striper Slayer Apparel" on right sleeve.

$30 shipped, PayPal.

$25 local pickup in South Kingstown, RI.

Non-smoking home, but we have a cat (she never came near these, but just for full disclosure).

20171008_090730.jpg

20171008_090811.jpg

43 minutes ago, Rapala33 said:

What do you like?  I'll see if I can put something together.

I have a ton of plugs and am fishing 3-5 days a week, at present.  Maybe just send me whatever you think might work from shore here in RI, and I'll send you the shirts.  I know the value of plugs, so I don't care if one cool plug, or a couple/few more common ones.  Used is fine, too...and I throw a little of everything.  This way we don't have to discuss plugs for the next three days!

If that sounds ok, I'll get a PM off to you and you can shoot me your address.  I don't even mind if you wait to get the shirts before you send me something :)  I'll probably send them parcel post.

11 minutes ago, ljschroe said:

I have a ton of plugs and am fishing 3-5 days a week, at present.  Maybe just send me whatever you think might work from shore here in RI, and I'll send you the shirts.  I know the value of plugs, so I don't care if one cool plug, or a couple/few more common ones.  Used is fine, too...and I throw a little of everything.  This way we don't have to discuss plugs for the next three days!

If that sounds ok, I'll get a PM off to you and you can shoot me your address.  I don't even mind if you wait to get the shirts before you send me something :)  I'll probably send them parcel post.

Ok sounds great. I have a new LS69 darter, a new SP minnow and a pencil. I'm sure you'll be able to put them all to use.  Thanks. PM on way

45 minutes ago, Rapala33 said:

Ok sounds great. I have a new LS69 darter, a new SP minnow and a pencil. I'm sure you'll be able to put them all to use.  Thanks. PM on way

Awesome barter!  Please no more offers. I'll close the thread, but as of now, it's PM's exchanged and deal done!