Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
55555s

BumpStock redux- a tutorial via CNN

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

They arent well known outside of certain seedy circles of the underworld.  They slipped through the cracks of gun legislation, thanks no doubt to  the evil NRA. 

Whats a Bump stock and how does it work?  Here's a useful animation.

Kudos CNN...  Thankfully those guys and gals are on top of their game.

OH!  question for discussion...  would you trust this group to inform you about things you dont already know?   In short, are they a credible source of news?

Long as I have my 410, I am safe, in fact as long as you are behind me when she touches off, we are all safe with the mighty 410 coming to bear.

Edited by dena

8 minutes ago, dena said:

Long as I have my 410, I am safe, in fact as long as you are behind me when she touches off, we are all safe with the mighty 410 coming to bear.

.410's are the best white perch gun I've ever used.

2 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

.410's are the best white perch gun I've ever used.

If you don't have a sphincter suppressor to minimize spray patterns you ain't lived, or shot for chit.

Edited by zybathegeek

They did that on purpose.  It was not a mistake.  They want the public to think that extendable stocks make the guns more lethal.  They have wanted to ban any gun with a extendable stock for decades.  They are looking at this as an opening and are purposely lying to the public to create that impression.

Just now, mako capt said:

They did that on purpose.  It was not a mistake.  They want the public to think that extendable stocks make the guns more lethal.  They have wanted to ban any gun with a extendable stock for decades.  They are looking at this as an opening and are purposely lying to the public to create that impression.

I overlooked this since NJ has already made them verbotten.

6 hours ago, 55555s said:

OH!  question for discussion...  would you trust this group to inform you about things you dont already know?   In short, are they a credible source of news?

the crap they publish every gun control orgasm cycle is why I know they lie about everything.