Shipwreck

Prominent Democrat Outted for Decades of Sexual Abuse Against Women

Rate this topic

560 posts in this topic

That Harvey, what a mench.  Veerrryy plugged into to top democratic politicians and a leader of the Hollywood Elite Brilliant League.  I know folks who work in La La Land and his shenanigans are well known.

hypocrisy  

Some notable quotes.

I... grew up in politics and I used to work for the Democratic Party.
Harvey Weinstein
Obama's not embarrassing. The country is embarrassing.
Harvey Weinstein
Roman Polanski is a man who cares deeply about his art and its place in this world. What happened to him on his incredible path is filled with tragedy, and most men would have collapsed. Instead, he became a great artist and continues to make great films.
Harvey Weinstein
If we don't get gun-control laws in this country, we are full of beans. To have the National Rifle Association rule the United States is pathetic. And I agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg: It's time to put up or shut up about gun control for both parties.
Harvey Weinstein

So scary smart.

And Hillary who is a champion of women stays silent. Not a peep, not a tweet. 

Ashley Judd claims he assaulted her, where was her voice before he was outed? Why did she give him a pass? She was awful vociferous about perceived threats from Trump. She knew firsthand and kept quiet. I guess her paycheck was more important. 

hillary-weinstien.jpg

ashley-judd-winestien.jpg

Not one Dem has spoken out on him. 

MSM is mostly silent... 

Its so bizarre to find out that Ashley Judd ****ed this guy, only to have to bear her speech in Washington about what a "nasty woman" she is.

Thats right Ashley Judd, you are a NASTY WOMAN.

You seriously cannot make this **** up.  It is clear to anyone with half a brain that these folks are willing to comprise every moral and ethos we all hold dear just to enslave us.  Anything they say is nothing more than an attempt to subjugate us.  Ashley Judd should be too ashamed to show her face in public again.  Probably roots for Louisville in private.

Another aside.  When these type threads get brought up about politicians on either side, we all say, the whole party cant be indicted by one person.

This case is different.  It involves soooo many people who absolutely knew about this piece of dreck for decades.  Politicians, presidents, activists, feminists, judges, Hollywood Elite, and of course the MSM.  This is indeed a SCATHING indictment of the liberal philosophy.

****ing Rubes.  Please keep telling us how scary smart you are and how deplorable the right is.  And you blame Russia?

Russia

lol

2 minutes ago, eddy said:

he grabbed them by their *****?

Trump joked about it and the MSM conspired to nail him with it.

Weinstein DID IT and nothing.

2 questions

1) How many rapists and depraved sexual deviants are there in your life, how many do you know are like this?

2) How many rapists and depraved sexual deviants are there in Hillary Clinton's life?  That we know of?

Compare those two numbers

One of Weinstein's bag men had to quit his job over this filth, guess who it was?  A guy named Lanny Davis.  In a past life, Lanny Davis was a bag man for another sexual deviant.  Who was that, anyone, bueler anyone, anyone President, anyone, impeached president, bueler, anyone???

Just now, eddy said:

and don't forget Algore.

Hes all rapey too.  Some of these "straight" dems make homosexuals look tame by comparison.

The photo of him with a very young Ashley Judd literally turns my stomach.  This guy was crude, ugly and the worst sort of human being and yet, since he gave so much to libs and Dems; they and their lap dog media left him alone though everyone KNEW.  Feminists are so full of horse hockey about so much.  The whole lot of them are disgusting liberals and liberals wonder why anyone would dislike and actually hate them.

Come on libs, nothing to say about this and the collusion of Hillary and the rest of the Dems with this walking piece of excrement??

1 minute ago, patchyfog said:

I saw a clip of Trump saying he knew Weinstein well and wasn't surprised.

I wonder what the background is on his statement.

My guess is he knew him well and like a dearth of people knew he was a dirtball.