bigfish4me

Sons of beeee-ch

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Had the boys out back for a few hours after lunch, there's a hedge row about 20 feet to the side of the play set. Out of nowhere thousands of yellow jackets emerged from a ground nest at the base of a bush and did some damage, both the boys got tagged twice and I got hit 9 times...

i know where they live.... wait till dark you little bastards... they got it coming for lighting me up , but they stung my boys .... I'm going to take great pleasure in suffocating these pricks.

On a brighter note.... they boys took the hit and no side effects, my step daughter is allergic to peanuts and bee stings.... so at least I only have to worry about an eppi pen for one kid instead of 3

2 minutes ago, Jdeadman66 said:

How are you going to do it? I’d be careful.

I get industrial smoke sticks for finding air leaks at work .... they burn for 11 minutes, light it up... shove it in and cover with a big rock .... these things burn under water( always a hit with the kids)  so I'm not worried about snuffing it out. I ran a nest over with the mower in July and got lit up ... I smoked em that night and have had no problems until now with other nests.

30 minutes ago, bigfish4me said:

I get industrial smoke sticks for finding air leaks at work .... they burn for 11 minutes, light it up... shove it in and cover with a big rock .... these things burn under water( always a hit with the kids)  so I'm not worried about snuffing it out. I ran a nest over with the mower in July and got lit up ... I smoked em that night and have had no problems until now with other nests.

Air test pipes at work? And cool idea. Go pro that and post it up.

Dude I've got miles of airline at work and 5 250 hp air compressors to run all the machinery , air leaks are expensive and once the air pressure drops below 100 psi, some machines shut down... others spit out bad parts... break parts...it gets expensive quick. 

5 minutes ago, J Adams said:

Go Pro's are for guys that belong in the Main,just saying!

Who doesn’t wanna see him nuke some yellow jackets with the potential for disaster? You too cool for that slowhand?

17 minutes ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Who doesn’t wanna see him nuke some yellow jackets with the potential for disaster? You too cool for that slowhand?

Go Pro's are for yuppies in the main, along with Boga grips it ain't rocket science really