r00kieAngler

Shimano twinpower

17 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, avet4life said:

i though that the 10k and 14k use same body?

they do but different retrieve speed... for what I would use it for the 10k is too slow. other than that, same reel :)

8 hours ago, Afrayedknot said:

Offer 400 shipped immediate PP. 

I know its not what you want but it's what I got.

Thanks

That's going to set me back atleast 27 bucks for shipping and paypal depending on your location. If you want to cover shipping and paypal. 427 I will do it shipped to lower 48

Although I don't see the need for adjustments, shims can be easily obtained through shimano. They've sent me some before free of charge.

To my dismay, I couldn't find the bag. At some point before the sale, I was getting rid of old reel boxes to free up space and keep the newest ones.  Wife picked up all the reel boxes and in the trash it went :eek:

The reels appears to be underappreciated because its no stella. I think its priced right without going overboard.

Depending on condition, I  would be interested on a vs150 or daiwa lexa 300hd xslp + cash. Thanks for the interest 

1 minute ago, r00kieAngler said:

The reels appears to be underappreciated because its no stella. I think its priced right without going overboard.

Depending on condition, I  would be interested on a vs150 or daiwa lexa 300hd xslp + cash. Thanks for the interest 

Thanks, I just sold the lexa ugh. Yeah I have 4 stellas and 4 twins. I have to say the twins have given me less trouble and have been flawless. Ill keep this reel in mind. Thanks.