Wet_Dream

WTT/WTS Seigler SGN Righty

14 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I know it's probably a long shot but I'm looking to trade my minty (10/10 mechanically and cosmetically) Seigler SGN Righty for the same reel in left hand. Bought in the spring and took on one Tog trip as my back-up reel, made a handful of drops with a jig while on the trip, no fish. It's been sitting since. Prefer lefty reels, can't get used to right hand retrieve.

Will also trade for a Shimano Tranx 301 in either ratio (+cash depending on condition) or sell locally for $225, not shipping currently. Basically brand new Neon Green 40lb Suffix 832 included, again, only a handful of casts on the braid and reel.

Would make an awesome blackfish reel!

IMG_2268.thumb.JPG.95c33c3098377e992c4d56da84c7a4e5.JPGIMG_2270.thumb.JPG.51409280b9d687eb941225c8d9fc53c5.JPGIMG_2271.thumb.JPG.64ad50b739911d0c712582de48e70851.JPGIMG_2272.thumb.JPG.de335ac8c3889e93d0019fac7f4bcc40.JPGIMG_2273.thumb.JPG.89eddbbfbe203ef40c9524a019b8bc0c.JPG

Edited by Wet_Dream

1 hour ago, w2f4 said:

For possible offer to meet and buy, do you ever commute/travel the gsp north through ocean county?

Hello,

I typically don't travel to or through Ocean County often but would not be opposed to driving that way. I can make a day of it and fish LBI. With that said, I'm firm on my price especially if I have to travel.

Thanks for your interest,

Cy

Let's try $200 picked up, without line, no shipping. That's $50 off a brand new one and and I promise this is in like-new condition. 

Also, still open to trading for a lefty conventional. Seigler SGN, Saltiga (latest model), Tranx, Lexa HD. +/- cash depending on condition.

1 hour ago, mike1010 said:

If the wf24 deals falls through, I respectfully offer $200, picked up off exit 98, GSP.

Hey Mike,

WF24 hasn't replied since his initial inquiry. Exit 98 is too far up for me, I may fish Barnegat Light depending on the weather this weekend. But if you can meet a little closer to Exit 63, I can do $200 (without line).

Cy

3 hours ago, short cast said:

Any interest in left hand avet? May be in mystic island next weekend

Bought a couple but prefer right hand

Hey Short Cast,

I'd be interested in an Avet if they are the newer G2 models. If they are, do you have pics?

29 minutes ago, Wet_Dream said:

Hey Short Cast,

I'd be interested in an Avet if they are the newer G2 models. If they are, do you have pics?

No they are not g2. I can post pictures if you want to consider them

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass on the trade. If you're interested in purchasing, I can meet you near Mystic Island. I'm about 40 min away.

$200 reel

$220 reel and braid

Cy

1 hour ago, Wet_Dream said:

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass on the trade. If you're interested in purchasing, I can meet you near Mystic Island. I'm about 40 min away.

$200 reel

$220 reel and braid

Cy

Thanks but only interested in trade.  

Sx 5.3 mc no line or a jx 5.8 with braid.

If you change your mind let me know