dena

Getting all plowey

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

A car just ran over come sidewalking civilians outside London's Natural History Museum.

One in custody.

Are we becoming immune to these car plowing innocent citizens, it hardly is breaking news anymore.

We seem to just keep a running tally of the casualties, like we do of the daily murders in the Democrat ruled cities.

Are we going to outlaw automobiles, or just parts of them like tires, or gas pedals?

How about cars with automatic transmissions...they are faster than manuals, and just make it easier to mow folks down?

What can be done to make pedestrians safer?

The Brits have tough gun laws, but when is it going to register in the concrete filled craniums of banning advocates that berserkers will go berserk by any means.

The reality is that 15g of lead will stop 1 ton+ of motorized metal.

Edited by zybathegeek

maybe that guy believes he has the God given right to drive where he wants?

(as a point for discussion, since it seems we are still in that same frame of reference.....  I'm not condoning vehicular homicide in any way)

5 minutes ago, bobber said:

maybe that guy believes he has the God given right to kill others anytime he wants?

FIFY

Beserkers do not value life, not even their own.

Between cars, trucks, guns and knives, we could pretty much end murders if getting rid of the tools of the trade, so to speak, that do the most harm.

Something mentally triggers these guys to go off like they do(If that's what happened on London today, not sure yet), and finding out what that is is key.

agreeed

the '"outlaw steering wheel" comments (as are my own) are just baiting people to provoke a response     

1 hour ago, dena said:

A car just ran over come sidewalking civilians outside London's Natural History Museum.

One in custody.

Are we becoming immune to these car plowing innocent citizens, it hardly is breaking news anymore.

Yes, yes we are. The polls show it. We expect a certain number of mass killings now. I've gotten more unsurprised and to a certain extent jaded about them.

9 minutes ago, Mokes said:

Maybe ban Islam? Can we get a running tally on the death toll attributed to Islam so far? Seems to be the common denominator. 

Was this guy Muslim?

They are not saying, that I've heard...is that evidence in itself?