shark lobster

Sargus?

9 posts in this topic

So I can package up my Sargus and send it in to be serviced? Without a warranty? It's in pretty bad shape, but I'm willing to pay for what is needed. It should be way less than buying a new one, and I love that reel! 

24 mins ago, lonellr said:

So I can package up my Sargus and send it in to be serviced? Without a warranty? It's in pretty bad shape, but I'm willing to pay for what is needed. It should be way less than buying a new one, and I love that reel! 

Yes you can, all the details are here http://www.pennfishing.com/PENN-repair-department.html

Not sure what bad shape means, but if we deem it too costly to repair we would offer a replacement reel at a discounted price. 

tony

11 mins ago, PENN Fishing said:

Yes you can, all the details are here http://www.pennfishing.com/PENN-repair-department.html

Not sure what bad shape means, but if we deem it too costly to repair we would offer a replacement reel at a discounted price. 

tony

No, mainly needs the rear cover and some screws and a good cleaning. I can actually buy everything a do it myself, but I just need to dig it up and find it. If that's not all then I'll be sending it in for repair. What kind of upgrades can I buy for it? Drag washers? Bail? Handle? Thank you Tony!

Edited by lonellr

14 mins ago, PENN Fishing said:

The Battle II 3000 handle will fit and also HT-100 drag washers

tony

Thank you! I ordered everything and serviced myself. Back to normal! I upgraded the bail. I will buy the HT-100 Drag washers next. Thanks for your help!