Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cashews121

Feeling generous?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I don’t know if anyone does this kind of thing here,,but... I fish a certain area in Brooklyn a lot..and I always run into a 14yr old kid who wants to fish so bad,,but I know his family doesn’t have the cash to buy him something decent. That’s because he has only a mom and a disabled sister,,and guess what?  Dad decided to leave his kids,,I know ,nice guy huh..I let him fish with my rod a lot when I see him,now that he has caught a few he’s just dying to have his own. I wish I had a rod to give him,but being from a freshwater background I do not have suitable stick for him. I have tins,and plugs,I will gladly give him but the rod and reel is the issue.. Anyway,if anyone has a 9-10ft stick,,and is willing,,please contact me..thanks

I would be more than happy to give a rod and reel , but I live in northwest Jersey which is quite a way from Brooklyn. If you come out this way let me know I will meet you somewhere.

8 minutes ago, MyrtleMan said:

I would be more than happy to give a rod and reel , but I live in northwest Jersey which is quite a way from Brooklyn. If you come out this way let me know I will meet you somewhere.

Pm sent