fille9

ANOTHER Nut Job

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Well, it was just a matter of time before some nut decided to attack the innocent public.  These people make it very hard for us law abiding citizens to enjoy our rights and legal gun use and ownership. I am a gun owner, shooter and re loader for most of my life, Honestly I must admit that I see no valid reason why bang stocks and high capacity magazines  should not be forbidden by law.  What legit reason do we need 20, 40 and 50 round magazines?  They only serve the purpose of these murder crazy nuts. Why out law automatic weapons but allow bang stocks.  The present proposals concerning bang stocks is the first time politicians are talking about bans that make sense and don't hurt the honest law abiding citizens.  Not like here in New York where they banned muzzle breaks and bayonet mounts and pistol grips.  How many people were killed last year by rifle mounted bayonets  or muzzle breaks?  These bans only show the stupidity of the elected officials in Albany.  My prayers to all the victims and families from the Vegas horror..

I doubt you'll get much resistance regarding bump stocks.  The probLem is it won't stop with just bump stocks.  They'll add something else in like they always do.  I'd much rather the focus be on the person and not the tool.  That guy was a pilot and had a plane.  What would the death toll be if he decided to skid that thing across the field with all of those people in it?

Bump-Stock Device Received ATF Green Light During Obama Administration

(CNSNews.com) - On June 7, 2010 -- about a year and a half into the Barack Obama administration -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives issued an opinion letter, giving the go-ahead to an after-market accessory that allows the user to “bump fire” a semi-automatic rifle.

Yep, Obama.  Now that's funny right there.  You can't make this stuff up.  We're gonna call them Obamaguns.  Just goes to show.  ATF should ban them. 

I kept getting calls yesterday at my shop checking if we sold bump-stocks. We sell mainly used or collectable guns with new guns as people order them or required for high sales rates like small revolvers. We will have a few (3  right now) Ar's as they come in for a good price. However, the wholesale is so low on them (some under $300) that most people decide not to sell them. Many were made assuming the Hillary bwitch would be elected and they are a glut on the market. They are cheaper now than in the 1970's.

According to the NICs checks, there were over 100,000,000 guns sold in the US during the Obamination administration alone. In 8 years that was one gun for every three Americans.

The Democrat goal is to disarm every American. The Marxist-Democrats in congress (that is ALL of them) want subjects not citizens. They want all Americans sucking on the government teat and totally reliant upon them. F&@# them.

Yep  picked up a new upper (no bcg, charge handle) for $150. Got it for a budget carbine build.   AR parts are dirt cheap right now .  Here in NJ I think we'll see an uptick in activity because the potential new governor has let it be known he's going after the evil black guns, gun "clips" , etc.  Basically wants to nj to become NY in regards to mag capacity etc. 

Edited by LBI SurfRat

LBI if I am not mistaken NJ already has magazine capacity limits for semi’s of 15 rounds...... I know arrestors have to be pinned and no retractable stocks as the firearms we get fron NJ lol are setup that way. DE you can still buy any capacity mag you can find. 

I have noticed that that gun laws and states vary so much as to what one can or can’t own it almost is ridiculous. I think if the Fed’s allow it to be built and sold then it should be legal in all 50 states. 

38 minutes ago, Jim DE said:

LBI if I am not mistaken NJ already has magazine capacity limits for semi’s of 15 rounds...... I know arrestors have to be pinned and no retractable stocks as the firearms we get fron NJ lol are setup that way. DE you can still buy any capacity mag you can find. 

I have noticed that that gun laws and states vary so much as to what one can or can’t own it almost is ridiculous. I think if the Fed’s allow it to be built and sold then it should be legal in all 50 states. 

oooph.  Gonna disagree and my state sucks one of the worst (NJ).   In general I am for states rights wherever possible.  

5’s states rights are all well and good till you travel with a firearm to locations in other states. Today if you have a suppressed 6.5 for long range shooting you need a Ouija board to wade through the state laws say from MD to AZ. If something is legal in the USA by Fed standards it it just should be legal everywhere then you don’t get bit by dumb state or local exceptions. For example hollow point bullets in Jersey, or assisted opening knives in Elkton, or slingshots in MA, or stun guns in new castle county DE but legal in the other two DE counties, etc...  State laws can cause more headaches than they solve at times.

4 minutes ago, Jim DE said:

5’s states rights are all well and good till you travel with a firearm to locations in other states. Today if you have a suppressed 6.5 for long range shooting you need a Ouija board to wade through the state laws say from MD to AZ. If something is legal in the USA by Fed standards it it just should be legal everywhere then you don’t get bit by dumb state or local exceptions. For example hollow point bullets in Jersey, or assisted opening knives in Elkton, or slingshots in MA, or stun guns in new castle county DE but legal in the other two DE counties, etc...  State laws can cause more headaches than they solve at times.

Amen.

Fully aware of Gad's rules on politics in here, just posting this for entertainment value for those of you that don't frequent the PG here on SOL.

Behold CNN's animated depiction of what a bump stock actually looks like (no doubt an effort to "inform" their viewers :dismay: ) :

Edited by Wigeon