Surfrat815

PB Mass Largemouth?

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Mine was 7.1 for almost 15 years. I got that slob the year I got my license.

This year I broke the 8lb mark with 3 different fish. The biggest being just over 25” and weighed 9.1. My 7 year old son was on 2 of 3 of the excursions. We will never forget landing and releasing those beauties 

15 minutes ago, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

Mine was 7.1 for almost 15 years. I got that slob the year I got my license.

This year I broke the 8lb mark with 3 different fish. The biggest being just over 25” and weighed 9.1. My 7 year old son was on 2 of 3 of the excursions. We will never forget landing and releasing those beauties 

WTF 3 FISH OVER 8LBS! I NEED PICS AND SOME INFO!! 

10 hours ago, bassturds said:

WTF 3 FISH OVER 8LBS! I NEED PICS AND SOME INFO!! 

I’ve already posted the pictures somewhere on here but here you go

Never give away your LMB sercrets:read:

8633CD1E-39A2-43EC-91D2-994CB1621856.jpeg

038CC138-469E-414F-B6B1-ABB120769106.jpeg

42676825-563F-48BC-AB7E-1A44DFD81C47.jpeg

The middle picture was taken by me, I was solo on that trip. That fish meant a lot to me as I had lost it 8 days prior. “ the one that got away “ I swore up and down I had lost a 10 pounder haha... wasn’t quite that big but good for my 2nd best just over 8.25lbs

i had to go in the water to retrieve the beast, she wrapped me around a submerged branch at the shore

heres my favorite picture of the year, another shot of “ the one that got away “

31C74E11-7303-4C24-AD5A-F17B909ABF20.png

Edited by The BuzzardsBayBruin

13 minutes ago, bassturds said:

7.8 caught on a 9 inch swimbait in june, cranking it along a drop off near some shoreline lily pads. ive personaly caught 3 7s in my life. I NEED AN 8!!!!!!!! 

7.8lbser.jpg

Niice Larry!!!

IM SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! ive lost 2 maybe 3 8 plus, ive seen a few beast been pounding 2 of those spots and have yet to catch one close to that size. some day ill get that 8! but 3 in one year is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!  
bravo sir bravo 

2 hours ago, CcCstriper89 said:

Here's another angle of the 9.1

image.png

That was a tiny 1/8oz kastmaster I believe... that fish was no bigger than 2” haha

thanks bassturds, this has been a great year over all but definitely one of my best for LMB

2 hours ago, buz23 said:

If you search you can find previous iterations of this thread and see pics of HFG's monsters (15-16#, if I remember right).

I always thought that Fish looked a lot like the State record catch.  Almost like HfG was holding someone else’s mount.

although I have only ever seen the picture of HFG holding the mount. If there was a picture of the live fish I may be more likely to believe it

Don't have a pic of mine but this is Dweezel's PB. Just over 5 and a half lbs.  Had it mounted for him to go with his state pin.

20170424_202516.jpg

20170222_120329.jpg

Edited by TBYRD