mets9131

Shimano Spheros SW6000

6 posts in this topic

I bought the reel last season and have used it less than ten times. It's in great condition and spooled with 40lb PP. Sick of this thing collecting dust. $145 shipped or $135 picked up in Avon by the Sea. Thanks for looking. 

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

Does the retrieve handle have a split you can see through? Or is it a solid handle to the knob? The last pic looks like it has a split. I may be interested depending on the answer. Thanks!

Do you have the original box and are there any scratches or nicks on the reel?  Also has reel been accidentally dunked in the few times that it has been used.  Do gears etc. work as new?  US issue or Japan?  If all checks out I offer $130 shipped or meet up east end of LI this weekend. 

Edited by Hook Up

7 hours ago, Nomad92 said:

Does the retrieve handle have a split you can see through? Or is it a solid handle to the knob? The last pic looks like it has a split. I may be interested depending on the answer. Thanks!

Yes, the handle has a split in it. 

6 hours ago, Hook Up said:

Do you have the original box and are there any scratches or nicks on the reel?  Also has reel been accidentally dunked in the few times that it has been used.  Do gears etc. work as new?  US issue or Japan?  If all checks out I offer $130 shipped or meet up east end of LI this weekend. 

I do not have the box, but I believe I have the paperwork it came with. The reel has only been used on open beaches and has no nicks or scratches. It has not been dunked to my knowledge. It's very smooth and spins without touching the handle. The reel was purchased at a local shop in NJ. I won't be in LI anytime soon but I would ship it to you for $140.

29 minutes ago, Hook Up said:

If you can wait until this Thursday for pay pal I will take it for $140 shipped.  Please let me know.  

Yes that works. PM coming.