Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

I don't beleive the antis when they say they don't want to end civilian ownership of guns.

Rate this topic

72 posts in this topic

I don't believe them at all.  Not even a smidgen.  I've had enough conversations with enough of them, where when pressed, they actually admit that is what they would prefer.  Why won't they debate this issue openly and honestly?

35 minutes ago, jkrock said:

I don't believe them at all.  Not even a smidgen.  I've had enough conversations with enough of them, where when pressed, they actually admit that is what they would prefer.  Why won't they debate this issue openly and honestly?

I agree with you.  I was having this argument with a friend and said that what we fear is that once you give in to leftists, you never go back and they ratchet up again.  After assault rifles are banned something will happen with pistols and then they will push for pistols and after they are banned, they will try (with an incident) to ban shotguns, etc.  That is how they succeed.  Remember "don't ask, don't tell", then openly gay, then because some of them were "fabulous", trannies.  Hopefully, this will be reversed but societal decay is very difficult to stop and liberals carry decay like leprosy.

41 minutes ago, Knight771 said:

I agree with you.  I was having this argument with a friend and said that what we fear is that once you give in to leftists, you never go back and they ratchet up again.  After assault rifles are banned something will happen with pistols and then they will push for pistols and after they are banned, they will try (with an incident) to ban shotguns, etc.  That is how they succeed.  Remember "don't ask, don't tell", then openly gay, then because some of them were "fabulous", trannies.  Hopefully, this will be reversed but societal decay is very difficult to stop and liberals carry decay like leprosy.

Yes.  They regularly say that banning guns isn't what they want.  They do though.  It's more like "we know we can't get a complete ban, so we will go for X".  But ultimately, they have disdain for 2a and would rather see it gone. Why do they lie about that though?

Edited by jkrock

5 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Don't worry............

They are going to allow civilians to have muskets but you must lock up your balls.

In all seriousness I don't think they even "want" that. 

1 minute ago, jkrock said:

In all seriousness I don't think they even "want" that. 

Well, probably not but that's what they keep telling us was the weapon of choice when the Constitution was written.

1 minute ago, saltydawg said:

The sense of anger that there are too many to "grab" is palpable. 

Agree.  The NRA is a terrorist organization is a common refrain I'm seeing these days.  I'm seeing a lot of folks pissed at the NRA agreeing to regulate bump stocks and saying just ban the damn "assault rifles".  More murders by far are committed with handguns each year.  Let's be honest, they don't like those pistols any more than they like "assault rifles", do they?

3 minutes ago, saltydawg said:

The "assault rifle" misnomer is one they sold themselves years ago and have not forgotten they invented it. It's ****ing funny. 

The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who for propaganda purposes used the German word "Sturmgewehr" (which translates to "storm rifle" or "assault rifle"), as the new name for the MP43, subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44 or StG 44.[6][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] However, other sources dispute that Hitler had much to do with coining the new name besides signing the production order.[15] The StG 44 is generally considered the first selective firemilitary rifle to popularize the assault rifle concept.[6][8] Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44.[6][8]

:hooked:

2 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who for propaganda purposes used the German word "Sturmgewehr" (which translates to "storm rifle" or "assault rifle"), as the new name for the MP43, subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44 or StG 44.[6][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] However, other sources dispute that Hitler had much to do with coining the new name besides signing the production order.[15] The StG 44 is generally considered the first selective firemilitary rifle to popularize the assault rifle concept.[6][8] Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44.[6][8]

This just proves the Lubrals are Nazis.  Obviously. 

3 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

Yes, the left thinks gun owners are Nazis.  We know that too.  And compensating for male inadequacies.  And nuts. Bitter clingers.   Etc etc.  Why wouldn't they be honest that they want guns banned from people who they feel so adversely against?

Edited by jkrock

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

Why won't they debate this issue openly and honestly?

LOL,

this is amusing,

I want an open and honest debate and INSiST people say what I want them to....

whether they believe it or not....

1 minute ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL,

this is amusing,

I want an open and honest debate and INSiST people say what I want them to....

whether they believe it or not....

Not one inch.