scoobydoo

Anyone ever catch a mutant fish like this? This was new one for me?!?!

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I feel like a complete avatard.....it was just missing a frigign fin..For some reason it looked different

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

I feel like a complete avatard.....it was just missing a frigign fin..For some reason it looked different

uh ohh scoob,,the secret is out now,,,,we all know you know reels but, science and dna stuff,,,,Hmmmmm,,,,lol!

HH

1 hour ago, Africaster said:

And the left side? Also worn away/bitten off?

Nahh..it was there.

I don't know how many times i looked at that fish and thought wow.....and it never dawned on me it was just missing.  

Like my brain just put it there

3 hours ago, Andy B said:

I'm going to have nightmares after watching that.

3 hours ago, 55555s said:

<< Insert cheeky NJ water pollution comment. >>

(Nice mantis. Found a big female the other day as well.)

I love them buggers. One of my favorite animals...and they're all over right now.  I took some photos of a rod i built...laying it in some bushes...and a big one just walked on the butt end of it..lol

This one was very friendly....and didn't want to be put down......had to employ teamwork to get him down without hurting him as i couldn't see em when he went around my neck....lol

20161204_130304.thumb.jpg.ba98772f2365121f955a5415b8c50bc2.jpgNot a very good pic, but this fish looked like you compressed a 36" fish into a 31.5" fish. Very high arch on the back and massive proportions. Caught one a few years back that must of had a broken back and was much more dramatic then this one, basically came to a v at the top. See a few spine and fin deformities on fish every year, and amazed at the proportions of some of the fish we get here

Loved the praying mantis. The fish gave me the creeps.

This one came into my shop. She finally waddled her way back to the woods a couple steps at a time.

20170909_164150.jpg