Rlan401

Beach pass

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I've been too busy until about 2 weeks ago and didn't get a pass this year. I also put different tires on my truck this winter and didn't take then off. First, can I go down this weekend and get a pass for Saturday, Sunday and maybe Monday ? Second, if I can are they gonna give me a hard time about these tires

1507221497589-1991044980.jpg

Edited by Rlan401

22 minutes ago, Bluedog11 said:

Should be able to no problem and they recommend street tires not mud tires  

I know they dont want mud boggers and stuff, these are just all terrain. I didn't know if they would say no because of them. I have my stock tires but dont want to have them remounted just for a weekend on the beach when winter is coming.

1 hour ago, Rlan401 said:

I know they dont want mud boggers and stuff, these are just all terrain. I didn't know if they would say no because of them. I have my stock tires but dont want to have them remounted just for a weekend on the beach when winter is coming.

I have 33" mud tires and they didn't say anything to me about it when they saw them.  It was just one of the office girls from crmc but she didn't care about the tires.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, Bluedog11 said:

I have 33" mud tires and they didn't say anything to me about it when they saw them.  It was just one of the office girls from crmc but she didn't care about the tires.

Do girls know what tires are?  Hey now!

On 10/5/2017 at 4:41 PM, Bluedog11 said:

i really doubt that they are going to give you any grief over tires. they're happy to get the cash, that's pretty much it.

On a side note I took a ride to charlestown beach today to see if anything was going and the entrance was blocked by all out of state vehicles because they were to lazy to drag there beach stuff from the parking lot. Are you serious!

43 minutes ago, shadyfischer said:

On a side note I took a ride to charlestown beach today to see if anything was going and the entrance was blocked by all out of state vehicles because they were to lazy to drag there beach stuff from the parking lot. Are you serious!

Make a call, I'm sure the state will have no problem taking their money in towing fees.

The really dum ones will think their car was stolen.

I camped on east beach sat into sunday. Seemed like 75% connecticut plates. Saturday was nice, chunked bunker and threw plugs for a bit, only schoolies and sea robins. Saw one seal. Woke up to a bunch of peanuts beached infront of my truck, fairly fresh so we fished for a bit more but the weather sucked so we headed out mid afternoon.

By the way, CRMC only cared that the check was to them and for $100. Saw multiple guys get stuck over near the jetty going down too close, saw one digging out with his hands so you know he didnt have "the necessary stuff" .