redsoxfisherman

Hoping to target albies today from Kayak

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

You're going to get about as much help asking a spot burn here as a Red Sox Fan dressed in full fanboy attire in Yankee Stadium and asking a Yankee fan to buy you beers all night while you root the Sox on next to him.   It's simply just not done like that here on this site.   Do some research and you'll get all the answers on this site to achieve your ultimate goal.   Good luck, the Albie game is getting into the later innings of the game to put it in baseball jargon.   

I will tell you because it looks like from the number of posts that you have, if you make over a half dozen posts, you should be able to start receiving personal messages and maybe someone will throw you a bone because there's a lot of Red Sox fans here.    The sox are in the playoffs!   Go Sox!!!!   Go make some posts.   

30 minutes ago, Sea Flat said:

Launch locations are not spot burns! Jesus!

You can try West Falmouth Harbor or Megansett if you are in the Falmouth area.

What he said !!!

You keep telling yourself that.   Go in the Albie Madness thread and tell that to the guy who crapped his pants in it.   Go ahead and see what he thinks about that  .   Funny fish anglers tend to hold their spots, whether actual places to wet a line or launch as one in the same.   I don't make these rules and I don't enforce them, but they're there.   

I was gonna work Saturday but frig that! Looks like Saturday will be the better wind and weather day. I'd love to do the kayak but taking the boat out.

Read Harrison's article on Hogys site about air metal.  It will come in handy.