Baitbucket

Cam Noobton

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Any1 else see what this clown said about this female reporter? Maybe all women country wide should kneel for the anthem in protest. Till NFL players can respect them and treat them as equals in this country..

5 hours ago, Baitbucket said:

Any1 else see what this clown said about this female reporter? Maybe all women country wide should kneel for the anthem in protest. Till NFL players can respect them and treat them as equals in this country..

Yeah, if he had just pulled his pants down during the National Anthem and mooned the American Flag, he would have been defended, but...but...but. he made fun of a woman!!!!

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism.

Dannon yogurt just dumped him, be prepared for the inevitable parade of sponsors to follow...especially since he hasn't "officially apologized" yet...

after further review, his agent was quoted that Dannon didn't dump him, he's still under contract...they'll just use him less in ads...??...

Edited by jettyjockey18

Named his kid Chosen.   I'm not sure who's a bigger Richard head, him or the blonde Poodle playing wideout for the Giants.  

Let the women and minorities have at one another for a change.

I'm just glad that for the first time in like forever that it's not a white man at the center of the controversy.

He is immature...but I have the same reaction listening to the Mendoza chick talking strike zone during baseball games. It's just odd to the ear. Not bad, just different. 

3 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

There is nothing to apologize for here.

You got that right screw her she should eat his ass just to ask him anything . I wounder if she does understand routes and plays or is she just a good looking talking head . Cam is fine in my book 

Edited by TheKnot