EricJ

On 10/9/2017 at 8:33 AM, Jay Blair said:

Had a good trip to the Rivah and as per usual the Wife got the biggest one a 25" brownie. Unfortunately the 25" was camera shy and flipped out of her hands and back into the river while I was trying to take the photo. This is one of her 21 inchers.

The big browns and especially the rainbows were cracking!

My buddy Mark got an especially heavy 21 incher.

20171006_152732.jpg

West Br Delaware - Oct 4,5,6 019.jpg

Amazing pics.  Thanks again for the offer...but not being able to go was a blessing in disguise!!!!!!!!!

Love seeing guys gettin it done up there!

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Amazing pics.  Thanks again for the offer...but not being able to go was a blessing in disguise!!!!!!!!!

Love seeing guys gettin it done up there!

Next week we are going to the River of Pain to hopefully land some of it's Jurassics browns.  

Hopefully you can make it next year.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

Fished 2 river today. Paulingskill & The Musky. Skunked out at several location on the Paulingskill:cry:. But got rewarded on the Musky. Both location water was low and low flow. Was able to hook up with 6 in 1 location. I had to redeem myself after the other day on the Ramapo :laugh: . Only got a chance to take 2 pictures. 

Gonna try to head up to Pulaski (Salmon River for some Steel Heads) in a few weeks

20171015_120604.jpg

20171015_132717.jpg

I live to fish. Not fish to live. 

I fish because things in my head tell me to.

Been doing a lot more lake fishing starting this month. I have to say that I am really enjoying fishing off a kayak, it opens up so many more opportunities when it comes to fishing, especially lake fishing.

I have been targeting main lake drop offs and submerged points for channel catfish and have been doing very well.

In this lake, most people don't bother fishing for them so the average size is a good 6lb-8lb.

20171014_181752.jpg

2 hours ago, Pylodictis said:

Are any of you guys familiar with Shenadoah National Park VA, my wife and I are going to go there at the end of October for our Aniversary.

I imagine there are a lot of trout fishing opportunities. Vce?

Yes im in salem va ,,,and there's some very good trout fishing  here,,,,but trout unlimited has made some rules and regulations it's almost in hieroplyphics the Shenandoah national park it's illegal to release a brown trout? Look up Virginia department of game ,,,then trout guide to know the rules and regulations ,,,if you have ? Let me know,,,be glad to help

20171014_183109.jpg

3 hours ago, Pylodictis said:

Are any of you guys familiar with Shenadoah National Park VA, my wife and I are going to go there at the end of October for our Aniversary.

I imagine there are a lot of trout fishing opportunities. Vce?

I was just going to suggest that bennie is in that area. I havent fished that area at all. But I probably can advise you on the type of lures to use on trout. 

22 hours ago, Plug Em All said:

Went fishing earlier today caught two smallmouth bass & a pickerel a little over a foot long. The weather today was breezy & cool and overcast, couldn't ask for anything else! :) 

Sure you can... Ask for more fish :laugh: