Lagerhead

Aaron Hernandes

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Worst case of CTE they've ever seen. How long was he in the league? How many hits did he take?

 

Is there any control cases for this study or is just another libby attack on another American past time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it's an attack.  What about the guys who played with leather hats?  And how long was his career again?  If he was a running back maybe.

 

apparently his family is sueing the NFL and New England Patriots 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roook13 said:

I believe it's an attack.  What about the guys who played with leather hats?  And how long was his career again?  If he was a running back maybe.

 

apparently his family is sueing the NFL and New England Patriots 

The guys who wore leather heads were a lot smaller and less powerful then modern players. Life expectancy was lower.  Nobody was looking at mortality statistics.  There was no such thing as a cat scan.  Hernandez may have been more vulnerable by reason of genetics, or otherwise, then some other players. 

 

Some liberal attack.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a study just released that correlated football before the age of 12 with those same symptoms. I think it would be hard to prove which knocks to the noggin did the damage. I'm not sure if they've done studies with other variables, such as cocaine use, to see if that makes the problem worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

The guys who wore leather heads were a lot smaller and less powerful then modern players. Life expectancy was lower.  Nobody was looking at mortality statistics.  There was no such thing as a cat scan.  Hernandez may have been more vulnerable by reason of genetics, or otherwise, then some other players. 

 

Some liberal attack.  

Guys with leather helmets were not cruise missiles aiming for someone elses head. also back then you either had concusion and were dragged off the field or you played. Todays NFL has 5 levels of concusion, 4 of them you are forced to leave the game and can be identified in minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iphish said:

so how long before the Hernandez skank decides to sue the NFL for harming Aaron

A suit has already been filed, by an attorney representing his daughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Belmo said:

A suit has already been filed, by an attorney representing his daughter.

Representing his daughter and girlfriend Shayana Jenkins. Because the girlfriend is broke since all the money went to the lawyers. One of the lawyers that already took all his money. That bitch is so money hungry, she'd rather stick with the same attorney that already took Hernandez money than go out and get a job. She can rot in hell with her boyfriend. There's no way he sustained that much brain injuries in the short amount of time in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Worst case of CTE they've ever seen. How long was he in the league? How many hits did he take?

 

Is there any control cases for this study or is just another libby attack on another American past time?

"Worst case of CTE they've ever seen..... in a 27 year old."  It is lawyer speak that has created a nice little media **** storm today.

 

Pretty sure AH only had one documented concussion in his career as an NFL player.

 

Any major trauma to his head was more likely caused by years of having his skull slammed against headboards while his many boyfriend's were pounding his ass throughout the course of his worthless life.

 

And if this lizard skinned esquire gave two ****'s about this mass murderer's daughter he wouldn't have taken all his money already.

 

This suit goes nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

The guys who wore leather heads were a lot smaller and less powerful then modern players. Life expectancy was lower.  Nobody was looking at mortality statistics.  There was no such thing as a cat scan.  Hernandez may have been more vulnerable by reason of genetics, or otherwise, then some other players. 

 

Some liberal attack.  

genetics you say?  go on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.