lonellr

Just throwing this out there....

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

Secret Santa? Instead of doing another lure swap. It would be a random pick and only have to make one lure. You could also do some research on the SOL member you pick and maybe make their favorite lure or use their favorite lure color. Just throwing it out there....

That's an interesting idea.  Count me in.  Maybe everyone posts some ideas they would like just to make things a little easier for the builders?

22 minutes ago, Kima said:

That's an interesting idea.  Count me in.  Maybe everyone posts some ideas they would like just to make things a little easier for the builders?

Try and get 10-14 people? One lure. One person does the random pick and PM's each person their pick, and they pm back their address. Ending date Dec. 15. You won't know who built it until you get the lure in the mail and post a photo on SOL.

3 hours ago, glider said:

Lonellr ,I'd ' be in if you guy's assure me I'll catch stripers in scotland with a lure from over your way ?

Ummmmmm, yes? Haha.

4 hours ago, glider said:

Lonellr ,I'd ' be in if you guy's assure me I'll catch stripers in scotland with a lure from over your way ?

Aren't your stripers stripeless?

They are kima, stripeless stripers. Much smaller on average but they do seem to have similar traits. We tend to get them in the cooling water outflows from nuclear power stations in scotland, so although small they are well charged up !

2 hours ago, glider said:

They are kima, stripeless stripers. Much smaller on average but they do seem to have similar traits. We tend to get them in the cooling water outflows from nuclear power stations in scotland, so although small they are well charged up !

Same here in Virginia in the winter. Check the power plant outflows and you'll get some big stripers.