JaseB

Hickeys on adults

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

If you're an adult and have a hickey on your neck, congratulations, you're white trash.

Girl that works at the local gas station/C-store.  Decent looking, a few too many tats for my liking, always seemed friendly.   Has had hickeys on her neck the last two times I've seen her.  Can only imagine the dooshbag she's dating.

That is all.

One of my customers, in his late forties, came in with his woman the other day, three hickies on her neck. Took everything I had to not ask "what happened" 

when i met my wife i gave her a hickie on her leg rite below her but . she wouldn't wear shorts until it went away lol, 

but yes hickies on your neck are infantile at best! 

19 minutes ago, redfishkiller said:

when i met my wife i gave her a hickie on her leg rite below her but . she wouldn't wear shorts until it went away lol, 

I did the same to the ex the night before her appointment with the OB/GYN. Right next to....well you know....:D

I heard the Dr. start laughing sitting in the lobby. She came out mortified and stayed P.O.'d for a week. :laugh:

Wow  , Haven't thought of those in years , Boy it was Fun Marking Your Turf , it was bet on browed Turf

1 hour ago, JaseB said:

If you're an adult and have a hickey on your neck, congratulations, you're white trash.

Girl that works at the local gas station/C-store.  Decent looking, a few too many tats for my liking, always seemed friendly.   Has had hickeys on her neck the last two times I've seen her.  Can only imagine the dooshbag she's dating.

That is all.

She works at a gas station. I mean come on now.

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

I heard mcgreek gave u one on your thigh

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

They might just be finger sized bruising from a playful choking.... lets not jump to conclusions okay

Shut up.

I need a Dingy button.