Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rob-s

whos lookin for info and whos giving info

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Sandcrab, Sparky, Arne P, Pop Up, BillN, megalodon, bobber, Rambunctious, Taipan, buckmaster, MakoMike, Fish Hunter, Striper head, BaitBoy, Purple Nights, polish prince, Mega Bight, The ORB, SharkHunter, MattyS.I, Kryn13, CRegalis, Ishmael, LilDoc, Breezy Kid, BigI, Bernzy, MikeC, Harrible, Z, sole man, Charlie M, wizardude, Dick, Flash, ipspest, chask, JoeA, Fly By Nite, Wormy, skiman, BassBlitz, Gerry Riedinger, ChrisH, TimS, gill, pisrfcstr, RichSmith, DM66, Furnman, Gary G, DonW, Ed J, JIGS, SchlepRock, Gloucester2, Allen, Mike Y, Oakey, Mudd, Oznavad, theSURF121, JohnnySI, RadioFlyer, HawkNC, schoolie, Jeff Morris, mdeppen, MC, surfnfish, scoop, jausman, feltman, Vortex, keeperreaper, PeterR, Otter, Rooster, JST4FSH, Mike_Z, mikematt, henrybasstardo, J Powers, tkfjr, Cool_Hand_Fluke, NJCoastFlyFish, Gamakatsu, PeterM, TimA, Homerisadope, Awesome John, TimGil, Nhten, Governor, Seidner, Soda Jerk, Thumb-Burner, and 141 guest(s) 141 guest(s)

well the surf is heating up, im looking for info,

lots of em snoopin , must also be lookin ,

so whos fishin and whos wishin, im wishin i was fishin. good luck to those who are, and to the rest of us ............... waaah.gif

I was out this morning, but I'm wishing i was still there. Work just gets in the way. I may stop at the canal tonight around 10 after round 2 of work mad.gif

Chris

Wishin I was fishin. Have been kicking around the idea of going down to AI this weekend but last time I was down I blew a tire coming off the beach and still haven't gotten it fixed. With the weather forcast being the way it is I guess I'll be doing more wishin this weekend