Treehouse

Rate this topic

TBYRD

On 1/12/2018 at 4:59 PM, jp said:

What is curiosity?

The Curiosity bloodline goes waaaay back!

These offerings are the Frankenstein creations of BrewMaster Nate.

"Educated Experiments"....  just playing with ingredient profiles.

Every Curiosity is a one-off, first-time, recipe just to see how amazing it will be!    #27 and #29 should both be given a proper name and cycled through the rotation..... IMO :rav:  

It was a good time enjoying a few fresh pours with you again Mike!

Thanks for the patches :thanks:   

Edited by TBYRD

Ditch Troll #338

-Tight Lines

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting thread. I'm not a beer drinker at all. My beer drinking days are 45 years in the rear view mirror.  However, I grew up in the business as my dad was a wholesale beer and liquor salesman for 40 years. So I had opportunity to try them all back in the day.  Even at that, the varieties and options were limited to the  big domestic breweries.which were light lagers and a few foreign brews.

However, I can't get over how beer has changed. So many local brews. IPA was almost unheard of, let alone available in those days. Now, it's all the rage.  I'll have to try a few of these this summer.

Edited by bob_G

The Sultan of Sluggo

On 2/18/2018 at 10:32 AM, bob_G said:

Interesting thread. I'm not a beer drinker at all. My beer drinking days are 45 years in the rear view mirror.  However, I grew up in the business as my dad was a wholesale beer and liquor salesman for 40 years. So I had opportunity to try them all back in the day.  Even at that, the varieties and options were limited to the  big domestic breweries.which were light lagers and a few foreign brews.

However, I can't get over how beer has changed. So many local brews. IPA was almost unheard of, let alone available in those days. Now, it's all the rage.  I'll have to try a few of these this summer.

These little breweries in New England have made a global name for themselves and for good reason. The beer is so good it's hard to drink anything you can find at the store once you've tried it. The beer is so fresh at TreeHouse it has just rolled out of the canning machine just before you buy it. It's worth the trip to Charlton but TBYRD delivers to the canal in the summer :beers: