TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

463 posts in this topic

First time ever to TH today and was surprised by the line. At least half way up the parking lot. Didn’t know they were going to have Very Green.

13 mins ago, Tobias said:

First time ever to TH today and was surprised by the line. At least half way up the parking lot. Didn’t know they were going to have Very Green.

I was there too… couldn't believe how underdressed some of the people waiting in line were. Line wasn't too long when I got there but when I was leaving it was halfway down the parking lot.

I kept it to 12 green, 12 haze and 6 very green…. Limiting out wouldve required more $ and fridge space than I can afford ;)

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

Was a silent release

1 hour ago, SkunkLuvver said:

I was there too… couldn't believe how underdressed some of the people waiting in line were. Line wasn't too long when I got there but when I was leaving it was halfway down the parking lot.

I kept it to 12 green, 12 haze and 6 very green…. Limiting out wouldve required more $ and fridge space than I can afford ;)

$296 for total allotment :wee:

Green now

20180105_181628.jpg

Lol.. waiting in line I saw people walking out carrying painfully heavy loads of beer. One guy had a folding dolly and rolled em out... guessing he’s a professional line mule and there every day.

hear you can make good money shipping to far off lands. (I have 2 friends working there and they know exactly the people doing it)