TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

571 posts in this topic

41 mins ago, BillyBallGame said:

I hit up TH on the way home from the Swift (ahem, I mean work trip to Amherst) earlier this week. No lines, and stocked up on the standards. Feels good to have some Julius and Haze sitting in the fridge waiting for me. 

The Swift. Any trout?

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

The Swift. Any trout?

Saw a million of em. Only got one short take and dropped him. It was windy as anything so tough to get a decent presentation 

Crazy! I hit Trillium in Canton yesterday in the middle of the afternoon and there were only three other people there. I walked in and out with my cans in under 60 seconds. 

Forgot that I had to run an errand for the wife so I skipped it today.... 

Their website has the day's offerings listed.

The selection is different every day and is limited to an undisclosed number of customers, to make the "drive-through" manageable for the limited crew.

That’s great to hear! I was hoping they’d come up with some sort of system.

Brick and Feather near me is doing online preorders... not exactly sure how it works but going to try to find out tomorrow.

Pandemics apparently make me thirsty.

Took the recycling out today and it was impressive looking.

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

I like 'Green'....'Ultra Green'.  :)

I hear it's now cleaning a table, putting a case on it, leaving, customer picks it up, table cleaned again?

I believe the process is you pull up in your car and show ID and order # through the window. The Tree House employee then goes inside, grabs your order, then places it behind your vehicle and walks away. You then exit the vehicle and load up your beer and go. The employee then takes the cart inside, which is cleaned before the next use. I haven't been, but it seems to be working quite nicely. I may make a trip for a case of Julius.