TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

535 posts in this topic

Check out beer advocate.   Most of the people on there know beer cause they have been playing the craft game for 15 years plus. But that has nothing to do with your own taste buds.  The beer world has become kinda hipster lately especially unfiltered new England IPAs 

On 2/13/2020 at 2:13 PM, BillyBallGame said:

Questions for you SOL IPA aficionados: Whats your favorite NE Hazy IPA that's most similar (quality wise) to the Treehouse mainstays that you can get readily at a (decent) liquor store? Being on the Cape, I only get to Charlton every few months. I had Cloud Candy recently and I thought it was excellent. 

Toppling Goliath pale ale should be in cape stores

Heading up to Burlington tomorrow for a few days of ice fishing and brewery hopping. We’re staying within stumbling distance of Foam and zero gravity but will be hitting up Frost, Burlington beer, alchemist and probably hill farmstead if we feel like making the drive.

Not sure if I’m more excited about the pike fishing or the brewery visits. 

33 mins ago, SkunkLuvver said:

Heading up to Burlington tomorrow for a few days of ice fishing and brewery hopping. We’re staying within stumbling distance of Foam and zero gravity but will be hitting up Frost, Burlington beer, alchemist and probably hill farmstead if we feel like making the drive.

Not sure if I’m more excited about the pike fishing or the brewery visits. 

Keep us posted 

Good luck on both