TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

467 posts in this topic

Son dropped by this morning with a 4 pack from a local brewery near him. Just got a chance to try it another great beer from another ma brewer.Heres a pic next to pseudo sue. Mike going to hit tree house tomorrow if i get called out of work from rain ill give you a buzz.IMG_0606.jpg.29699ac0ebf05621703e643d6818ea8a.jpg

7 hours ago, sandbars said:

Son dropped by this morning with a 4 pack from a local brewery near him. Just got a chance to try it another great beer from another ma brewer.Heres a pic next to pseudo sue. Mike going to hit tree house tomorrow if i get called out of work from rain ill give you a buzz.IMG_0606.jpg.29699ac0ebf05621703e643d6818ea8a.jpg

:th:

1. Tree house still holds sway with me as my #1 fave beer, but I can't get there and now my BIL has other options closer to him so I very rarely get any anymore.

2. I stopped at "Canned Heat" brewery in Fall River on my way to my Nephews Grad party (at said BIL's house) and brought a 4pk of everything they had.

3. I will probably be stopping here weekly and not missing either Trillium (though it's down the street from where I work) or dare I say, my beloved Treehouse.

I and those present at the party would highly, highly recommend Juelz, Suppah and What's Up Homeboy.

I didn't get to try the Khan of Khans, as well... I had already had too many of the other three.

3 hours ago, tper said:

All must try Canned Heat in Fall River -- better than TH imho

Ed

Well... maybe not EVERYone... I mean... I did like just running in and grabbing 3/4 of a case for $70 in 5 minutes ;)