TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

435 posts in this topic

I stumbled on a job posting recently for a farm manager / orchardist at TH.

Few days ago I read they bought a farm just over the line in CT where they’re going to be growing fruit crops for their wild fermentation program.

i love that they’ve become as successful as they have and are still aggressively innovating. Looks like they’re investing pretty heavy into it. No effing around for them.  :howdy:

17 mins ago, SkunkLuvver said:

I stumbled on a job posting recently for a farm manager / orchardist at TH.

Few days ago I read they bought a farm just over the line in CT where they’re going to be growing fruit crops for their wild fermentation program.

i love that they’ve become as successful as they have and are still aggressively innovating. Looks like they’re investing pretty heavy into it. No effing around for them.  :howdy:

There is a long read about this on their website. 

They are branching out. 

3 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Looks great 

20190312_151011.jpg

Heard you guys had a nice pour yesterday. What was that one? Something with marshmallow? 

2 mins ago, Kanine Kleenup said:

Is Night Shift any good? Going by their new location tomorrow..it’s a coffee roastery/experimental brewery....

It depends on your taste and likings. Saturday is a busy day there early then it mellows down.

They have a lot of beers to try and they describe them.

Have fun!

Son recently stopped at Treehouse and came back with Green, Snow, Julius and Jjjjulius. First time I drank anything from Treehouse. All of them were phenomenal and I thought they were better than the Trillium beers. 

Couldn't agree more with @whaler1889, Treehouse is by far my favorite local brewery if not the best beer going. Got my hands on some Spring yesterday, my buddy waited in line for over an hour and dropped by with a 4 pack. Great stuff. 

3 hours ago, Kanine Kleenup said:

Is Night Shift any good? Going by their new location tomorrow..it’s a coffee roastery/experimental brewery....

Almost everything they make is good, but nothing earth shattering.  Whirlpool is my fave of theirs.  The 87 is up there, but I'm starting to lean more towards Pales and regular IPAs over DIPAs which I used to prefer.